HarrisonFamily

How to make a loyal customer.....

Now living in a small village and childminding lots of children I buy alot of things on the internet, most companies are now quick delivery and everything is great...but I shop around for the best deals and swap companies alot but not where batteries are concerned......

I have used batteryforce for years and no longer even check their prices and all for the simple fact they always put a small individual piece of chocolate in their parcel. They give me 10% loyalty discount but it is the chocolate that makes me smile. :D (I have chocolate in the cupboard) but that little free gift just makes me feel so good - am I the only one who is so easily bought ?

Nope... I'm a sucker for Zooplus...

Have got the 5% loyal customer discount and love their customer service. Wanted to sent something back, because my mom accidently ordered it as well as me. They told me that I could keep it, and maybe donate it to a local animal shelter. Very friendly people!