It's taken most of the weekend (1.5 hours Omlet, really?!), but it's finished at last. Girls seemed very happy, although typically weren't in it when I took the photo...

I did have a couple of small pieces of run skirting left though, anyone got any idea what it was for? It came with the Eglu run adapter, not sure if I needed them as I previously had the 1 metre extension (removed that yesterday) and think I may have changed the skirt for that? There's no gaps or anything.

I've also bought everything I need for the Newland mud management, will do that next week.

At least now our Orp has room to stretch her wings!

b420080c-6fe0-497f-8f17-796679f27a65.jpg

Edited by Guest

Thanks for the nice comments, the girls are currently having fun balancing on the branches!

Confused about the spare skirt as I used all the normal stuff around the WIR itself, including where the eglu run joins on (as per the instructions). Maybe that's where I've gone wrong?

This is the spare part (x2), it's angled at the top.

image.jpg1_3.jpg

Thanks for the nice comments, the girls are currently having fun balancing on the branches!

Confused about the spare skirt as I used all the normal stuff around the WIR itself, including where the eglu run joins on (as per the instructions). Maybe that's where I've gone wrong?

This is the spare part (x2), it's angled at the top.

image.jpg1_3.jpg

Omlet have told me these are only required if you have the Classic run with removable skirt, so turns out I don't need them. Phew!

Looks lovely - and agree about time suggested by Omlet for assembly as a joke! You may want to think about covering it for the winter. We found the ones from Tarpaflex that others on the Forum also use were great and much better than the ones Omlet sell. the 2m wide clear tarpaulins are what you want and if you get the 6m length it fits perfectly across the top and down both sides with no gaps like Omlet's. You can roll up the sides and hold them up/down with bungess. Enjoy being able to stand up inside your WIR!

Completed ours yesterday looks great but already want it bigger!! The girls like it. Just got to get some branches to put in now. :D my birthday soon so hoping for money!! Then would like a cube. Question do they need a coop if living in wir?? Or could i just put nest box down for them to lay in?? I have a big wooden hen house xx