I have a Cube and I have a Classic (the other one doesn't count because it has guinea pigs in it).

I need (no, really) another house.

Do I get another Classic or do I get a Go instead, so I have the option of turning it into a Go Up?

I really like the idea of an Up, but I'm worried that I won't like the Go as much as the Classic.

HELP!!!

I need to decide today and I'm not doing very well...

I really like my Go up.

Started with the Classic which I really loved and then morehens struck and went to a Cube, but now down sized to the Go.

Took a few hours to get used to it as seemed quite flimsey compared to the others, but love it now, have it inside my WIR so save space in my garden, really easy to clean. nest box causes some problems when they all want to lay at the same time but good value I think.

Hope this helps.

Our Go has a small crack on the edge of the door control hole where OH leant on it. I can see where they might be considered more fragile than the classic as the flat surfaces would be more prone to cracking than the curved ones assuming that the material is indeed the same. The convex shape would make it stronger to outside loading.

Omlet assure me they are made of the same material and that the Go is just as robust as the Classic. Really?

Nope! I love their houses but the Classic and Go aren't comparable IMO.

The Go has some great points, especially the Go Up, but I would choose the classic all day every day :D

I have (cube green) 2 (green eglu) and !gogreen! I like the accessibility of the !gogreen! and it's easy to clean. The rear door can be a little difficult to open if the ground is uneven but I'm sure if it was on an !gogreen! frame it would be easier to open. My two ducks use it with the roosting bars removed. So it's easier to convert than the (green eglu) the conversion kits are expensive. I have to Perkins in a rabbit (green eglu) another (green eglu) in the WIR and the (cube green) that the remaining 11 girls share. I like them all for different reasons however I do think the (green eglu)(cube green) appear stronger than the !gogreen! IMO!

Omlet assure me they are made of the same material and that the Go is just as robust as the Classic. Really?

Nope! I love their houses but the Classic and Go aren't comparable IMO.

The Go has some great points, especially the Go Up, but I would choose the classic all day every day :D

Me too - I have a Classic, and have used a Go before too - no comparison!