patsylabrador

Haha! Love it. What do you think?

Hmm, made me chuckle. I'm sure we've all sat round as a family, folding the washing, haven't we?? (not).

Did you watch the next video, where the CEO was launching the product? Not that you could see it because there was a pop-up within the video blocking it. His aim is to save marriages.

I love automation and, as long as it saves me time, I don't mind if the automation is slower than me. Roomba is a good example.

But this? Honestly, it tooklonger to hang the items on the ENORMOUS machine than it does to fold them by hand. And it can only do a few items in one go.

If it was a box woth a lid where you could chuck the items in, in a pile, and they came out sorted, folded and pressed, then it might be worth it.

Patsy Labrador......if you love folding did you ever work at Benetton? You don't see Benetton around anymore with all those lovely stacks of folded jumpers and t shirts but there used to be one just down the road from me in South Kensington when I lived in London and I loved going in and unfolding all those nice neat piles...oh happy days :shameonu: