Couperman

STOP!

I remember seeing a video, I think it was on Soccer AM, that featured a load of army lads on manoeuvers. They were kitting out in battle fatigues etc with guns and the like. A loud bang was followed by a 'Get Down' and they all broke into a very well rehe"Ooops, word censored!"d MC hammer routine, very funny.

Kev.

Hammer Time!

That's brilliant! You should take a photo before it gets replaced!

I remember those tent like trousers he used to wear and those dance moves! Good old MC Hammer.

Do you remember when dancy trance music became popular? We used to laugh so much at the dance routines to that......feed the pigeons, deal the cards, make a box etc....! Hilarious!

Hammer Time!

On the way home last night I came to a STOP! sign near home. Some one has stuck 'Hammer Time' under it in small letters. Made me laugh! :lol:

I normally object to graffiti anf the like. But that's art. :D

Kev.

Every night before bed OH sings Jammie Time to the girls in Hammer Time style :roll::lol: Its lost on them :lol:

There's a famous road sign near us, which used to have a picture of a cow on it. Some wag has stencilled a dinosaur over it and it's stayed there for years - always makes me giggle

Easily pleased, me! :roll:

WAG?????????????????????????/

Witty person, not anything to do with footballers wives. Sorry Laura....different generation :wink:

Do you remember when dancy trance music became popular? We used to laugh so much at the dance routines to that......feed the pigeons, deal the cards, make a box etc....! Hilarious!

Joe still does them! :lol:

His speciality is "Big Fish Little Fish Cardboard Box"

and you can't forget "Stack the shelves" :D

And I'm so glad Joe doesn't read the forum much, he'll kill me! :lol:

I remember seeing on the news once in some village there were these type of things all the way along the road, A pair of blue denims with "Swinging Blue Jeans" and some strategically placed traffic cones with "Madonna"

Anyone else ever see that - I'm talking a few years ago tho

A

xx

I found there were funny signs on the metro website (under pictures and strange signs of the world)

I like: warning please look under your vehicle for penguins :lol:

in a national park :shock::?

Bear in mind there's the odd swear word in the comments.

http://www.metro.co.uk/galleries/gallery.html?in_gallery_id=1319&in_page_id=3&in_image_id=124946#gallery