AndyRoo

The Tiger King - Netflix

15 minutes ago, AndyRoo said:

Has anyone else seen The Tiger King yet? It's the most insane thing I think I have ever seen.

I think just about everybody in it must have some sort of personality disorder.

It’s the moment you realise that a man giving an interview in a bathtub isn’t the wackiest of the bunch!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Cat tails said:

It’s the moment you realise that a man giving an interview in a bathtub isn’t the wackiest of the bunch!

I liked the guy with 3 teeth. He made me laugh.

The whole thing is just surreal.

We were about to give up on it part of the way through the second episode. But then we heard "Yeah, I think she killed her millionaire husband and fed him to the tigers..."

Us:

source.gif.0f09ad3ac982715391491baa89cc7738.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Cat tails said:

😂

I thought at the beginning that that other woman must be sane one in the story, but then the husband and the footage of the first years of her “sanctuary” appeared. 😳

This was the thing: all of these owners were taking shots at each other but if you ask me, they were all - at least in some way, morally bankrupt at worst and amoral at best.

I love Netflix and Amazon Prime and the Disney Channel. I've watched Grace and Frankie all the way through three times now. Stephen King's The Outsider and Castle Rock were great, just getting into Mr Mercedes now although I'm never sure which channel I've watched them on. I wasn't sure whether to watch The Tiger King, I might give it a try now. 

• Like 1

The Tiger King is absolutely bonkers! 
Have a week trial period on Disney+ now I have my May break. So far watched Frozen 2 and the new versions of The Lion King, Aladdin and Dumbo.

If you like a bit of suspense with a good story, do watch the Bates motel on Netflix.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Lewis said:

Absolutely insane, completely bonkers and I love it.

One of our vet nurses booked Carole Baskin a (fake) appointment last week, I can’t repeat the visit reason :lol: 

And the show has given us all a get out of jail free excuse for anything that we get blamed for or that goes wrong: "It wasn't me, it was that ***** Carole Baskin!"

It was literally the most bonkers thing I've seen.

I watched it with one of my sons, end of each episode we were 'well they can't top that for craziness' and then they did - everytime Odd how a programme with only one likeable character can be so compelling. The rest are varying degrees of awful with a lot of grooming of teenagers going on