Lesley

WE BROKE THE RECORD!!!

What time shall we break the record?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. What time shall we break the record?

• 5.30 - 6.00 pm
    • 6.00 - 6.30 pm
    • 6.30 - 7.00 pm
    • 7.00 - 7.30 pm
    • 7.30 - 8.00 pm
    • Later than 8pm

WOOHOO! James has reset the max number online figure to 42 for us which makes it a bit easier to break the record. Neither of us could remember the original figure before the glitch but with it set at 42, that gives us a good figure to try and beat, doesn't it. Sooooo, come on everyone! Log in tonight and let's break that record!!

Sarah, will you chuck another sheep at Martin please, and gently coax him to join us for the big log on. I've not seen him around recently, but he's such a part of the forum that he really should be here 8):D:D

I'll be here at 8, family are all out on their separate activities so I'm at home with an unattended computer, but will be needed for chauffeuring duties at approx 8:45........... so can we beat the record before then please :wink:

I have been refreshing every 10mins or so, just in case!!

I've been doing that too :oops: . I'm actually vacuuming the stairs but it's taking me twice as long as usual because I keep nipping back for a quick refresh or pointless posting. I do pity anyone who's completely unaware of this and logs on tomorrow morning............ after a mass record attempt there'll be one heck of a lot of pointless postings :shock::lol::lol::lol: