Lesley

WE BROKE THE RECORD!!!

What time shall we break the record?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. What time shall we break the record?

• 5.30 - 6.00 pm
    • 6.00 - 6.30 pm
    • 6.30 - 7.00 pm
    • 7.00 - 7.30 pm
    • 7.30 - 8.00 pm
    • Later than 8pm

Although it says the highest number of people online was 142 on June 4 2007 - the real figure was 31 last September. 142 was some sort of blip !

It has been mentioned in the Celebrations section that we should continue with our attempts to break the record each year and tonight's the night!

I've added a poll to see which is the most popular time for people to be around - please try and join us for our virtual party - champagne and cake all round............. :D

Edited by Guest

Can we get rid of that?

I have asked James if that could be done. He said yes but doesn't seem to have got round to doing it, I'm afraid.

Kate will have access to their help bit.

I only have a very limited admin panel so even with help, I can't do anything, unfortunately. It has to be James who alters the figure. I think it's about time I got a decent admin panel though :roll: .

:lol: I've emailed him again this morning to ask if it can be reset. I've also asked again if the new Cube and rabbit emoticons created by Annie and Fred can be included in the smiley bank on the forum to do away with the long photobucket codes so everyone can add more smileys to their signatures without running out of character space.

:lol: I've emailed him again this morning to ask if it can be reset. I've also asked again if the new Cube and rabbit emoticons created by Annie and Fred can be included in the smiley bank on the forum to do away with the long photobucket codes so everyone can add more smileys to their signatures without running out of character space.

Good idea!