craftyhunnypie

Omlet moving North?

Hi everyone , just back from a weekend in our caravan! But whilst away, I picked up a local buy & sell paper...we weren't far from home. I instantly looked through the poultry section at available chooks & noticed Garden Poultry's advert ( at Kingsley). It says that they are Omlet agents & that you can see eglu & new cube at Garden Poultry! :shock: What does this mean? Are they selling them as an agent through Omlet, or are they bulk buying & selling them at their own price? Anybody know anything about this...I've not checked their webpage yet!

Emma.x

When we bought our last chickens around August time, he told us he was having a cube, to show people along with his wooden coops. But I can't remember if he said he was going to be selling them.( I probably didn't ask)He seemed to be a fan of egglus and cubes.

He's a nice man with a good selection of birds and it would be good to have more northern distributer. Great for viewing the new things.

Anne :)

:shock: Errr ... nice bloke, as in Sam, at kingsley :?: . He sort of laughed a little when I said I had an Eglu - what 3 - 4 years ago now?. Must admit he never said a bad word - just was a bit mused when I got initially Mrs Snowy, and then a year later Ebony - after Pepper our original hen died.

A friend recently got an (cube orange) and put me as her recommendation - I am £20 in credit for the Omlet shop. 8) .

Hmmm - yes he wasn't keen on eglus etc, when I went looking at chooks back in July this year! He was pushing his wooden coops a lot.

However, I didn't go back there for my chooks - I ended up going to Craeg Mhor Poultry instead & I'm sooooo glad I did as I have excellent chickens who were sold by a fantastic caring man!

Emma.x

I suspect the cube and eglu are just there to show what they're like. As I'm sure not all wannabe chicken keepers know about this forum and the visit an egluowner topic. Therefore I suspect they're just advertising them to people who would like one or are thinking of buying one.

As somehow it wouldn't make sense for a company like that to move as they're fairly central in the UK.

I'm guessing that Claret's been sweet talking the Omlet boys again, she's such a smooth operator :wink: , and has got wind of their plans :? . What they're planning we need Claret or Omlet to tell us...........world domination maybe, starting with Cheshire :?:lol::lol::lol: .

I can wait Clare, just please don't keep us on tenterhooks quite as long as Omlet did when we were waiting for the Cube :shock::wink:

Even if Claret has a deal with Omlet, Oxford is hardly north is it?

Or is she moving? Also anyone interested in viewing can see most of us if they want. I don't see what Omlet have to gain by distributors?

Ooohhhhhh but something is up!

TELL US PLEEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEEEEE or maybe just those of us in Cheshire? :D:D:D