Couperwife

Wear it PINK!!!!

we are doing a "wear it pink" day in school on Friday.

its the last day of half term so they are giving the little angels full reign on what they want to do (pink hair!!!! :shock: ) - it will be chaos :lol:

I want a pair of Pink jeans - I know, I know, I've left it to the last minute (again) does anyone have any suggestions to where I can get some from or would it be less hassle to buy some white ior light jeans and dye them pink?

cathy

x

No suggestions for the jeans Cathy, although everything seems to be pink at the moment, I think dyeing may be the best option though

Harry had a 'wear pink day' at school last week, everyone had to wear a pink item and pay a £1, all the proceeds went to cancer research

Now why don't our schools do anything worthwhile like this. I know they would get a lot more support than they do for the "BBC HOW WONDERFUL ARE WE DAY" which is coming up.

Incidentaly it won't get a penny of my money, never does. Oh and I'll have to switch radio stations for a week to avoid Terry's stupid "money can't buy" auction. Acutally Money can buy and does but why should I, the licence payer be subjected to an entire week of rich people buying things and making themselves feel good for doing so?

Oh I ranted again. When I rent my bouncy castle in the summer (year 10 coursework) we are raising money for the teenage cancer trust. I'm going to set a really high target too.

We're having a pink day tomorrow at work as well.....but I don't own anything pink! :? Well, I own a pink holiday-type t-shirt (i.e. suitable for pulling over a bikini as quite skimpy :oops: ) but as it is almost November and I have an alien in my belly I don't think it is really an option! :lol::lol::lol:

Think I'll wear green and donate my £2 anyway!

you can get a Colour stripper from any good shop like dunelm, and a MACHINE DYLON DYE. Takes a 40 dgree wash and they cost about £5 ,

the colour stripper is also from Dylons range!

cant you wear a pair of jeans with a pair of mens funky Y fronts over them like Super man?

Or you could get a pink TuTu from the fancy dress store!!! Unless you have one for regular wear like me.

Just spoke to my boss about this - he's in York, delivering a seminar to one of our clients, and there's a bloke (big fella) sitting in the seminar in a pink tutu. Apparently he'd said that if he was sponsored £1k for cancer research, he'd wear it.

I'm disappointed not to have seen anything about this, or I'd have organised somerhing here a tthe office and drummed up some sponsorship.

the jeans thing didn't work :( (will be getting a pair of white jeans and dye them pink - I will not be beaten on the this :lol: )

but I did get a fab tshirt and scarf (with the pink socks)

its quite impressive how many students in school have jumped onto the Pink thing.

there are probably about 5 without anything pink on :D

even the boring deputy head (who lives in black :shock: ) has something pink :lol:

hope every one else had a good pink day

cathy

x