Mrs Frugal

Clocks!

I keep it simple, I turn the microwave off when I'm not using it so the clock is awlays wrong. I just have my watch, the central heating and the car to do.

Oh and maybe my alarm clock. Or maybe not...

:lol::lol::lol: I'd forgotten the cars!

I was just abouot to post the same Kate. I've also forgotten the boiler timer too. Can't be giving money away now can we by having the heating on longer than we need!!

I've done the downstairs clocks, but there are no chairs upstairs for me to stand on to reach the clocks, so I'll have to wait for Darren to remember to do those. That means they won't get done for ages, then he'll do them out of the blue, and "Ooops, word censored!"ody will know if they are an hour fast or not... :roll:

Reading this it seems everyone changes their clocks on Sunday morning. I know it's not a subject that is usually discussed much, but I am surprised! I always change mine before I go to bed on Saturday - no big deal I know, i'm just surprised to find after all these years :shock: that i seem to be a bit different. :)

I always change mine before I go to bed on Saturday - no big deal I know, i'm just surprised to find after all these years :shock: that i seem to be a bit different. :)

Never fear Ginette you are not alone! :lol::lol::lol:

We changed ours last night too but not the cooker as i struggled with that so got it sorted this morning :roll::lol::lol:

We can make our own strange club :lol::lol::lol:

I always change mine before I go to bed on Saturday - no big deal I know, i'm just surprised to find after all these years :shock: that i seem to be a bit different. :)

Never fear Ginette you are not alone! :lol::lol::lol:

We changed ours last night too but not the cooker as i struggled with that so got it sorted this morning :roll::lol::lol:

We can make our own strange club :lol::lol::lol:

Me too, got them al done before I went to bed, except for my mobile, which I did the next time I turned it on and I'll do the car when I get into it this evening.