Ladylucan

I did it, I did it, I did it ,I did it,

Yep i have finally done it, I have ordered my CUBE...... though i have had to make a compromise to get it, i was going to order the orange one, but if i wanted one i have had to go for green,,,,,.... but it better than none, so am now just settling in for the long wait......

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Is it still a 6 week wait???

xx

Great news! :dance: Give them a ring first thing tomorrow - we can't cope with the suspense (then you can tell OH that, oh dear, there are no green ones left, they only have, erm, ..... orange! 8) ) :wink:

Or green has been discontinued. :lol:

Congratulations Tracey. :lol:

You've been quiet of late. It must have been the excitement. :lol:

Congratulations - I want to get one in about March, so I was wondering what the waiting time was.

Guess I don't need to order till after Christmas then. Mind you, I want purple - nothing else will do!

I think the short waiting time is due to the time of year. March is one of the most popular times for getting chickens, so I would expect the lead time to extend again. Mind you, Christmas to March is 9 weeks or so, so you should be fine.

Do you reckon i could get away with it?????? changing the colour without telling him??, :?:?:?

As for being quiet Egluntine, i have been so busy here, i had loads of puppies to deal with then i went on holiday for a few weeks and only came back Monday, i now have Flu, so things are going from bad to worse, I found out when i was on holiday that one of the pups i sold before i went was sick and needed an op, and it got ot the stage where the lady who i sold the pups to , was also looking after two more for me while i was away, ended up holding me to ransom and blackmailing me before she would let the pups come back,

well my DH and brother in law went and got them tonight so at least they are home now, but i dont think i have heard the last of her yet. so things have been really upside down here.

Just really cant wait for my cube to arrive, and for DH to hurry up and build the run in for me.

x

(Its so nice to be back amongst friendsxx ) thankyou xxx

My purple cube arrived earlier in the week. I was expecting the waiting time to be around end of November or beginning of December, so what a pleasant surprise. I also like the colour, approved of by the children. 8) All we need now are some eggs!

The orange looks better than I expected. I don't know what it would be like if it faded a bit, but I would think it would still be better than a faded green.

As for being quiet Egluntine, i have been so busy here, i had loads of puppies to deal with then i went on holiday for a few weeks and only came back Monday, i now have Flu, so things are going from bad to worse, I found out when i was on holiday that one of the pups i sold before i went was sick and needed an op, and it got ot the stage where the lady who i sold the pups to , was also looking after two more for me while i was away, ended up holding me to ransom and blackmailing me before she would let the pups come back,

Gosh....tricky. :shock:

And flu as well.

I hope everything turns out OK.

congrats Tracey! I might have to come and inspect it later on next year ....

(I too think you should go for orange ...., after all if you are going to have a cube you want to shout about it, not have it blend into the grass - and who knows the orange one might show up on google earth!)

Sorry to hear about the spiteful woman. Why do people have to be so mean?

We played it safe with the eglu's and got Blue. With the cube I stood my ground and wanted purple or Orange, they had Orange in stock and apparently (so we were told when it was delivered) the Orange ones are quite rare!

SOOOOO tell hubby it will be a collectors item and highly sought after! ytou are buying an investment! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Well my fault i spent so long dithering, Omlet had rung to say that though they had booked the 16th Nov for delivery, they couldnt make it and have changed it to the 23rd Nov. WOW. so quick,............... obvioulsy have had to stick with the green one now.......... damn it......

only a few more days to go and it will be here......... GOSH.. so proud... xxx

ITS HERE.......

Well the lovely Omlet man arrived at 11am on friday, and sort of put it together for me,

Due to a major upheaval of the chicken run, I came home from work to find that DH had set up a temp run whilst finishing the cube, and had promptly moved all 11 chooks from their old home into the new home....... :?:?:?

Today ( sat) he cut down all the bushes around it, ( we are building an enclosed pen) and decided to have a bonfire, hence the wooden chook house went toooo, goodbye red mite.......

I have taken some piccys of the temp structure which i will post tomorrow when i download them off my camera, but considering i was supposed to be doing it all, ( well most of it, ) i havent done a thing yet..... miracles can happen. xx