Cinnamon

I'm a celebrity 2007

I think I will go & light a fire & some candles so I am all ready at 9pm.

The dressing gown & toasties are already on, the dishwasher is loaded & I have a VERY nice bottle of red to sip at.

The cat is already in his favourite posistion on the big dark brown fluffy cushion in front of the fire.

The children are playing on the Wii until 9, so we are all set. :D

We all really enjoyed last nights first show.

Janice Dickinson is brill - I have always loved her & have read her 2 very saucy autobiographies 8)

I think she will either be first out,or will go right the way through to the end - what a character :roll::lol:

get richard fairbrass in there on her team. They will be great together.

Didn't like Lynne Franks much - a bit serious for my tastes.

And I had forgotten how pretty Cerys Matthews is :D

Looking foward to tonights show - the challenge truly looks like my idea of hell (something I often have nightmares about :shock: )

My thoughts exactly Sarah.

I thought Lynne was very judgemental right from the offset with the Malcom situation, and I was spitting feathers when she praised the younger two for navigating the boat - I think she's a game player and she knows which buttons to press to wind Janice up. Made great viewing though.

I said to Darren last night that Cery's has got prettier with age, and how gorgeous she is!

What happened to Christopher Biggins? Get him in on Snake Rock team - they need someone to lighten the atmosphere.

LOVE Janice! I know she's terribly outspoken....but she says what she feels and there's no messing with her!!

DONT like Lynne...I dont even know her...wouldnt call her a "celebrity".

My sister likes Anna, I think the viewers will like her.

I do like John Burton Race - as again he's outspoken.

There is no crumpet for me though....dont fancy anyone!! :roll::lol:

Get the male ego last night!

Can't possibly be beaten by a WOMAN!!

ha ha :lol::lol:

Weren't Rodney Marsh and John Whatsisname sexist Gina?! I was sooooo chuffed when they both lost... Even if Janice is very annoying...

She's gonna be like David Gest last year - token loopy american sent in to spice things up and be totally outspoken.

I couldn't believe Rodneys attitude either - very last century if you ask me :roll:

Janice did well, didn't she, & I love her one liners & banter with Ant & Dec.

I hoped wet Gemma would have to do tonights task :?

Who on earth voted for a CHEF to eat weird stuff? Talk about a Busmans holiday :roll::roll::roll:

Weren't Rodney Marsh and John Whatsisname sexist Gina?!

Terrible weren't they Helen! Outrageous (& ignorant) that they took it as a dead cert they'd win. About time they realised woman aren't considered 'the weaker sex' these days.

When will they learn that women rule the world? :roll::wink:

I was surprised when they voted for the chef to do the eating task too, although I'm guessing the likes of Gemma wouldn't have got very far and wouldn't make interesting viewing.

Is he Bron?

She's lovely isn't she? A really natural, down to earth lady. I didn't know he'd been sowing his wild oats. I guess the papers might spread the news now he's become 'public property'.... :roll:

Oh Gina, bless you,you obviously don't read the gossipy rags that I do :lol:

Its been big news since the summer 8):lol: