Charlottechicken

My Addiction

I've been to Bob Carolgees' Yankee candle shop in Frodsham :D

Not Bob Carolgees as in Spit The Dog????? 8)

the very one and only! He's got a candle shop at Lady Heyes Craft Centre in Frodsham, you should have seen me and DH huddled behind the candle cabinet whispering

"is it? no it can't be, it is!"

hilarious! :lol:

I've developed a real thing about these Yankee Candle thingumybob whatsists.

Last week I bought a tart burner and a selection of tarts. The house smelt divine all weekend.

Today I was a woman on a mission, doing specific bits of Christmas Shopping in Sheffield City Centre. We have a divine quirky family owned department store called Atkinsons....you either love it or hate it.....guess which camp I'm in .......and they suddenly have a huge Yankee Candle Section. There were sooooo many scents and burners etc that I found it hard to chose.

The tarts were 95p each the samplers £1.60...buy 3 and get 15% off....buy 4 and get a 5th free.

I've got a Baby Powder one going at the mo. It's lovely.

I'll be going back next week!

I've seen yankee candles on QVC for years, but was'nt sure how good they would be, I've recently moved to Bath and discovered a shop that sells them :D so I bought a sampler, it was an Autumn one, wow they are fantastic, best candles I've ever bought, and worth the extra money, weddindg day is soooo lovely, so I'm now addicted :D Any other QVC fans out there, its Molton Brown day tomorrow!!!

I might pop down to Bob Carolgees candle shop and get a cple of samplers to get the homestead smelling Christmasy.

Bob's shop is in a craft centre so there's other shops to see. I like the 2nd hand book shop there too :)

might go t'row, depends on the weather

I might pop down to Bob Carolgees candle shop and get a cple of samplers to get the homestead smelling Christmasy.

Bob's shop is in a craft centre so there's other shops to see. I like the 2nd hand book shop there too :)

might go t'row, depends on the weather

Wasn't he the guy with Spit the dog! :lol::lol:

Kev.

Well, P, you have to get the cinnamon stick one, absolutely divine, and the Christmas cookie one smells like melting white chocolate :drool:, so perfect for the kitchen, then you need a nice pine one for the room with your Christmas tree in! Sorted :wink:

I did a very late night online shopping spree,fuelled by G&T last night :roll:

I THINK I got Sparkling Angel,Mistletoe,Mulled Wine & Holidat bayberry :roll:

I seem to remeber finding a nice summer one too,so have probably bought that as well.

It will be like Christmas when they arrive :lol:

I love that sort of shopping :lol::lol:

I do that then forget what I bought :lol:

then wonder what the parcel is when it turns up a few days later

wooo hooo someone is sending me presents :lol::lol::lol:

cathy

x

I'm addicted to Partylite candles too - my fave being sugared fruits & ginger lemon meringue pie! Mmmmmmmmmm

But I'm going on QVC later & ordering a stash of Yankee candles, good prezzies for people you don't know what to buy them!!!! Mum would love Cinnamon sticks!!!!

I love online shopping - no fuss, no crowds & a thrown in whoops a daisy purchase for myself too!!!! :wink:

Emma.x

Well, P, you have to get the cinnamon stick one, absolutely divine, and the Christmas cookie one smells like melting white chocolate :drool:, so perfect for the kitchen, then you need a nice pine one for the room with your Christmas tree in! Sorted :wink:

just got back, said hi to Bob who gave us some advice about getting the most out of our candles :)

Bought a medium sized 'Christmas Wish' for my mum to go with her Molton Brown stuff, smells divine, all vanilla-ish, mmmmmmm :)

Bought a medium 'Mulled Wine' for myself and 4 samplers; 2 'berry tangerine' and 2 'holiday sage'. I could have gone mad and bought loads but I was a good girl ;)

These better be good cos I only bought them after you lot biggin' 'em up ;)