Mrs Frugal

Worst room photos here!!

Prompted by Lesley...

I think we should send our worst photos to Kate so she can post them and then make others guess who they belong to!

....as we've had some lovely, tidy room photos posted, it's time to come clean :lol: .

Can you guess who these rooms belong to? Don't cheat and look at the properties of the photos as they're all hosted on my Photobucket account and they're not all mine :wink: .

First two rooms to guess.....

Someone's utility...

IMG_0714.jpg

IMG_0715.jpg

IMG_0716.jpg

and someone's office....

DSC07248.jpg

Any idea which brave but slightly embarrassed forum folks these rooms belong to :lol: ???

chelsea wrote:

I think this thread is much better than the tidy/nice rooms thread!! :lol::lol:

:D:D Me too, just as well I still haven't learned how to post pics, I think I

would be tempted to show what a really untidy, messy house looks like :oops::oops:

Although I sort of admire people with neat tidy homes, I just don't think I would feel comfortable if I lived in one :roll:

Tessa

don't know about the others but the lounge is Snowy's I recognised the curtains and the wallpaper from the christmas tree thread :D

:shock: Well spotted! :lol:

I had to laugh at everyone posting about their messy homes whilst I was sat amongst that lot! The boys are in bed now so I have tidied up a fraction since that pic was taken (but I haven't picked the toys up - they can do that themselves tomorrow!!) 8)

:shock: Well spotted! :lol:

I had to laugh at everyone posting about their messy homes whilst I was sat amongst that lot! The boys are in bed now so I have tidied up a fraction since that pic was taken (but I haven't picked the toys up - they can do that themselves tomorrow!!) 8)

I love the fact that your children can be children in their own homes and get their games out, make mess and thoroughly enjoy themselves :D as I have mentioned before my sister is a clean/spic and span house person and cant abide any toys/mess etc in her frontroom. Whenever we go there and play with the kids we leave it as messy as possible!! :lol::lol: We left her house at 2am on christmas day night/boxing day morning like this so she had to leave it and go to bed!!! :lol:

We have another entry...........a bedroom this time.

Now who does this room belong to?

2146503497_56f8f944f1.jpg

Could this be Olly's? The spare room dumping ground?

And Kate - you said you couldn't find your mouse on your desk - is that your computer cupboard?

As for the utility room, hm, someone with omlet bags and a BHWT jute bag :think: