james

Omlet US

I think the US members will have problems if we start talking 'proper' food in their forum - they often don't undestand the concept.

Some of you know the problems I had last July when my relatives from US came to stay............

"Why is your ketchup in a jar?"

"You make it yourself? :shock: "

"Can't you buy it over here?"

"Home-made Mayo :?:roll: "

"We've just used the last of your red-currant jelly on our toast" (I use it for cooking venison etc. :twisted: )

"This Bernard Matthews ham looks great - and it's a third of the price of that stuff you bought"

"Have you got any white bread"

"I can't eat any of that - I've just polished off that monster size packet of candies - I didn't know it was going to take you an hour to cook"

They are still living - just :roll:

Perhaps we can educate them :?:roll:

I'm sure not all americans can be ignorant about 'real' food surely?!!

I'm guessing that the chicken keeping ones will be better educated about what goes into their mouths. Be very intersting finding out though won't it!

Never been to the states, so I'm hardly qualified to argue really. Would love to go. Maybe I can be an ambassador for Omlet :D

What happens if the US owners can log on here we will have to HIDE this post I suppose and just go la la la la again.

:wink::oops::lol:

I can't wait to find out the type of peole who are buying them and I think we may find they are quite like minded 8):wink:

BBx

.....and you can get cinnamon everything - I love cinnamon

Me too,Me too !!!!!

I buy cinnamon sweeties from cybercandy,& my Dad is coming back from the US tonight hopefully with all the lovely cinnamon goodies I have asked for :P

I love cinnamon so much that I sprinkle it on my morning coffee - its supposed to be good for you too,isn't it ?