Guest revnev

frogspawn

I'm easily pleased!

in the autumn last year dug out a wildlife pond - very hard work!

anyway - today - there's frogspawn in it!

day1.jpg

I think I'll do a day-by-day photo-diary...

Day One in the Froggy-spawn hoose <\NE Accent>

Phil

I love watching frogspawn! You'll get nothing done now Phil. The little tadpoles start moving in a week or so and you'll be able to watch them flip flopping round inside the eggs then all of a sudden, the eggs will disintegrate and the little tadpoles will start swimming in the pond! So exciting! My frogs haven't started all that lovey dovey business yet but shouldn't be long now then hopefully we'll have another batch to watch.

Congratulations!!

Wow Brilliant :D

This has taken me right back to my childhood!

Please keep us posted as my youngest Cleo is a wildlife nut,& will really enjoy seeing the progress :P

OK - my new Frog Blog is here:

http://spaces.msn.com/revnev/

it's also in my sig. and linked to my www button... :D

Phil

OOOh You are inventive Phil. I LOVE frogs & collect all sorts of ornaments & things with them on. Yes I know ...... sad or what. Don't care - still like them. The collection is in the bathroom - very suitable I think. Better to look at than shampoo bottles anyway!

Well about 4 or 5 years ago we had a frog who was scarlet red and he had silver eyes that were just like ball bearings.

And then a couple of years ago I bought some of that lawn stuff to make your lawn bright green. In the advert there is a dancing frog singing a Monkees song and he has a toad and a hedgehog as backing singers.

What WERE you smoking (and can I get some?) :lol:

Also, because the "superstore generation" will not accept imperfections on their fruit and veg we have increased chemical usage and more expensive organic produce (becuase imperfect items have to be chucked)!

Apparently theres no point washing the fruit and veg before you eat it nowadays because they use so much "Ooops, word censored!" on it you would have to saok it in bleach for 10 minutes first, just to remove the chemicals! :shock: