SAB

Did your Eglu/Cube arrive on wrong date? - Poll

Did your delivery arrive on arranged date?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Did your delivery arrive on arranged date?

• Yes
    • No - was early
    • No - was late

Well, after my partner arranged day off work to be around for Cube arriving tomorrow, we came home from work today to find it had arrived a day early. Have noticed other postings on forum saying similar things, so thought would set up poll to see whether your delivery date has matched with the date you were told it would arrive (not counting if Omlet contacted to tell you if there would be a change of date).

mine arrived on the previous friday to the monday is was due on. Omlet did warn me though that it might come on the Friday which was fine with me as I dont work Fridays anyway :D

Same here - I was quite happy with that though! But then I didn't have to arrange a day off work :?

The cube did. It was delivered by Omlet.

Everything else that I've ordered has been delivered by courier and has been early. The packaging on one item was so badly damaged that some of the stuff had fallen out and was lying on the drive under the car.

Not impressed with the courier service - especially when Omlet charge so much more than anywhere else for delivery

Gallina - I think you voted correctly. I too had change to date by Omlet that I was informed of, was keen to use poll to see any changes that not informed of as delivery seems to be catching some of us unawares! Fine if you have somewhere safe that the delivery can be left, but worrying otherwise!

last year my eglu was delievered to my house instead of my husband's work, and left in the middle of our front garden :shock:

thankfully we live in a small cul-de-sac with nosy neighbours.

This year the cubes were delivered to the correct address, but a day early. Thankfully we had started to notice the trend of them ariving a day early, so my husband took the trailer to work that day just in case! I was thrilled :D although it could have been a problem if they were being delivered to our house as we both work full time.

Waited all day yesterday - no Eglu, no phone call, nothing. I phoned Omlet this morning. Apparently half of the delivery is coming today and then the other half will arrive on another date. Three days waiting in for a delivery. Not the best way to spend my school holiday. What a shame the Omlet company good name might be marred by a terrible delivery service.

Mine arrived a day early - which was a bit annoying. The packaging for the run was terrible. All the corners of the box were destroyed and the run panels were hanging out. Not really in keeping with the my experience of Omlet - I hope they take note. :?

we have bought 2 eglus. both arrived a day earlier than expected. luckily on the first one, one of us was at home. after ordering the second eglu i anticipated it would arrive a day early and it did!

the run packaging on the second eglu was very poor. it was practically open. i was amazed the clips were still in the box

:x We have been assured that the second run (first run lost by delivery company) will be delivered tomorrow....ummmm we were assured it would be delivered yesterday...or the day before.

Omlet have been very apologetic but I won't be ordering food from them...imagine if the chickens got their dinner 2 1/2 weeks late.

Arrived on Friday at 8 30 in the morning. Due on Monday. So one working day early. Unfortunately the inner partition is missing and we need to request one. Never mind though they are still too young to lay at the mo so the nesting box may not be necessary. Didnt have any days off work booked though so no big prob.

Good though that it came Friday just in time for the sunny saturday of eglu building by poor downtrodden OH!!!

Guess what? :roll: they tried to deliver mine today and it's due tomorrow... have had to phone them up to arrange a re-delivery :x

I just hope it will arrive ok, because I've had dealings with Nightfreight before, and wasn't happy with their service! :cry:

Looking on the bright side :D at least I know it's on it's way! 3 weeks till I collect my chooks and I can't wait! :lol:

Love Tigerlily x :)