Laura007

pssssst, buffie!!

magnum.jpg

OK, ladies, prepare to go green.

I used to work at a certain shotgun makers in London, in the Ready to Wear design department.

Before that I was on reception :shock: and a regular visitor was Mr Selleck (who, by the way, is even more gorgeous in the 6 foot plus flesh). So I used to pass the time of day etc when on reception.

Little did I know when I moved upstairs that he is so tall he has all his shooting clothes made to measure! Imagine my joy when i had to help the jobbing tailor take his measurements... :wink: (Try putting your arms round THAT chest....)

magnum.jpg

OK, ladies, prepare to go green.

I used to work at a certain shotgun makers in London, in the Ready to Wear design department.

Before that I was on reception :shock: and a regular visitor was Mr Selleck (who, by the way, is even more gorgeous in the 6 foot plus flesh). So I used to pass the time of day etc when on reception.

Little did I know when I moved upstairs that he is so tall he has all his shooting clothes made to measure! Imagine my joy when i had to help the jobbing tailor take his measurements... :wink: (Try putting your arms round THAT chest....)

Wow I'd have gone all wobbly!!!! What a fantastic story :D

BBxx

Helen, you lucky girl - I adore Tom Selleck - he's about he only man with hair I do lust after :roll: . Did you bury your nose in his chest while your were reaching round?

Graham! What are you doing on this thread? It's our 'adoration of Tom thread' or are you checking up on the competition? :wink:

Helen, you lucky girl - I adore Tom Selleck - he's about he only man with hair I do lust after :roll: . Did you bury your nose in his chest while your were reaching round?

:shock::shock::shock:

Graham! What are you doing on this thread? It's our 'adoration of Tom thread' or are you checking up on the competition? :wink:

:lol::lol: ...Are you growing a moustache now Graham?

Helen, were you measuring him for a jacket, or, er, :oops: was it the trousers? (plus 4's?)

:shock: