Snowy

How to bath a cat ....

1. Thoroughly clean toilet.

2. Lift both lids and add shampoo.

3. Find and soothe cat as you carry him to bathroom.

4. In one swift move, place cat in toilet, close both lids and stand on top, so cat cannot escape.

5. The cat will self agitate and produce ample suds. (Ignore ruckus from inside toilet, cat is enjoying this)

6. Flush toilet 3 or 4 times. This provides power rinse, which is quite effective.

7. Have someone open outside door, stand as far from toilet as possible and quickly lift both lids.

8. Clean cat will rocket out of the toilet and outdoors, where he will air dry.

Sincerely,

The Dog

Lol, why on earth did she not just put the lid down on the toilet to stand on it!!! Can't imagine the embarassment of being in A & E and having to explain how it happened lol.

Both my cats have fallen in the toilet of their own doing at some stage - silly animals! That and the bath - could never understand it either seeing as they were actually adults and not kittens at the time! :think:

My youngest cat, Dave, drinks out of the toilet. I kept wondering what the little dirty round marks were and I caught him at it one day :vom:

I've now got those liquid things that hang over the edge of the toilet and I don't think he bothers, well I hope he doesn't as I don't suppose it will do him much good.