Omletina Kyckling

Crafty Weekend anyone - August 15/16 2009

Think we need a bit of a plan to make sure we have enough sleeping places!!

Basically I have four spare big bedrooms, three have a kingsize bed and one a double bed. Most of these bedrooms has a sofa in it, so if people are willing to share rooms (or even beds?) :shock::wink: we could probably get 2-3 per room, so that's 8-12 in bedrooms. I also have 2 large sofas in the lounge and a largish one in the garden room so that's 3 more sleeping places.

If anybody wants to bring a tent or a caravan, obviously that's more room.

It really depends on how much people are happy to "rough it"!!

I'll start to make a list based on who has responded on this forum so that it's a first come first serve basis in terms of space, if that is ok with people? :wink: Or we could play musical beds? :shock::wink:

Thanks for the heads up Omletina. I won't be able to make the whole weekend, but may I pop by with cakey offerings?

I will confirm nearer the time.

Anybody who wants to bring cakey offerings is most welcome!! The more, the merrier! Day visitors are definitely welcome, it'd be great to get as many Omleteers here as possible (I may live to regret this, and hubby has suddenly decided that he MUST find a job back in Sweden before August, even if it's voluntary!! :wink: )

It'd be lovely to meet Rosie too! :wink:

Omletina, where abouts are you? Could you pm me your postcode please?

I don't think I'm too far away but I'm not good driving places I don't know.

I would really like to come. I knit, sew, make jewelery and cards. Would love to learn how to crochet.

BTW - I can bring a sleeping bag if there's a spare piece of floor!

Omletina, where abouts are you? Could you pm me your postcode please?

I don't think I'm too far away but I'm not good driving places I don't know.

I would really like to come. I knit, sew, make jewelery and cards. Would love to learn how to crochet.

BTW - I can bring a sleeping bag if there's a spare piece of floor!

Hi,

I've pm'ed you! :wink:

Thanks for the heads up Omletina. I won't be able to make the whole weekend, but may I pop by with cakey offerings?

Anybody who wants to bring cakey offerings is most welcome!! The more, the merrier! Day visitors are definitely welcome, it'd be great to get as many Omleteers here as possible (I may live to regret this, and hubby has suddenly decided that he MUST find a job back in Sweden before August, even if it's voluntary!! :wink: )

I was thinking of coming as a Day Visitor as well........

:lol: Will there actually be any crafting going on, or will everyone just be yacking and eating cake as per usual... not that there's anything wrong in that?

That's just what hubby said today when I finally remembered to tell him.

He did add chicken cuddling to the list though.

:D

I was thinking of coming as a Day Visitor as well........

Do you want to come with us?