Omletina Kyckling

Crafty Weekend anyone - August 15/16 2009

I'll bring my sock knitting so will have a go at teaching anyone who wants to learn that :D

ooh, will you show me how to turn a heel :D (I still cant do it :lol: )

I can knit in the round though, ill bring some circular knitting needles :D

and my jewellery making stuff

can someone show me crochetty stuff too please :D

cathy

x

I'll bring my sock knitting so will have a go at teaching anyone who wants to learn that :D

ooh, will you show me how to turn a heel :D (I still cant do it :lol: )

I can knit in the round though, ill bring some circular knitting needles :D

and my jewellery making stuff

can someone show me crochetty stuff too please :D

cathy

x

I'll bring the crochet as well then, and you can show me how to make jewellery!! :D

I was going to make some scones.

Are we having a take-away for dinner?

That's probably not a bad idea....I'd thought about trying to do a buffet or something, but we might be better all chipping in to a take away or two and then tucking in. I'm going to go in search of paper plates so there's little washing up.

If people want to bring some drink, and cakey/nibbly type things, then that'd be great.

I'd love to come - but I don't know how father in law is going to be (see other thread). This will be a lovely get together, just what I need right now.

Who is it on here who does the silver clay - I may want to book her for the day soon. :D I need a craft day!

Emma.x

.......you can decide at the last minute, it's no problem! I think all beds are now booked, but we have sofas in bedrooms and some downstairs which are vacant so there's room for you if you find all is well and you can come on down. I hope FIL is better soon....and you can come!

If anybody else wants to come, we still have room! I've had two cancellations in the last 12 hours. Sadly, both Tulip and Fizzleknit can't make it. Let me know if you need any details! :wink:

But I'm hoping to make it to the next one Omletina organises :wink:

And I'm :( that I'm not comiung this weekend.

Have a great time all of you :D:D:D

Is there anybody coming from this way?

It will be very lonely all on my own in the car...any one need picking up along the way?

My driving isn't too bad...honestly.

:lol:

I'm stopping for a little chef breakfast en route. I have to turn off the A14 before the Kettering Chef thankfully. We always used to stop at Kettering for breakfast on our way to Merrydale Poultry or Wales but it's been Hestoned. The Blumenthal man has ruined the Olympic breakfast. There is a lot about Little Chef that needed changing but their breakfasts were good...free range eggs, outdoor reared pork (not perfect but better than nothing). Heston has faffed about with it.

:(

Sorry, sidetrack rant over.

:D

Anyone for a lift from a deranged Little Chef breakfast fan?

im coming from totally the opposite direction from you :( , else id have a lift :D

oh, im not bringing home made wine :( , we had a mini fruit fly infestation ( :vom::vom::vom: ) its gone in the bin :(

but ive got some fabby crafty things :D

my pompom making device :D

a french knitting thingy :D

fridge magnet plaster of paris thingy kit :D

knitting stuff :D

jewellery making stuff :D

this is all for a giggle :D

cant wait :D see you then :D

cathy

x

Ooooh....I'm so pleased you can make it, Janty!!

Don't worry folks, I'm hoping this will be first of many, so don't be too sad you can't make it this time (although we are :( )

I can't wait to see everybody! I've been cleaning like a demon the past few days and trying to tidy things up so it's nice and welcoming! How will I sleep between now and Saturday?!!! :wink:

im coming from totally the opposite direction from you :( , else id have a lift :D

oh, im not bringing home made wine :( , we had a mini fruit fly infestation ( :vom::vom::vom: ) its gone in the bin :(

but ive got some fabby crafty things :D

my pompom making device :D

a french knitting thingy :D

fridge magnet plaster of paris thingy kit :D

knitting stuff :D

jewellery making stuff :D

this is all for a giggle :D

cant wait :D see you then :D

cathy

x

Wow!

Ooooh....I'm so pleased you can make it, Janty!!

Don't worry folks, I'm hoping this will be first of many, so don't be too sad you can't make it this time (although we are :( )

I can't wait to see everybody! I've been cleaning like a demon the past few days and trying to tidy things up so it's nice and welcoming! How will I sleep between now and Saturday?!!! :wink:

Hubby says that you should get us lot to tidy up before you let us get all crafty.