Omletina Kyckling

Crafty Weekend anyone - August 15/16 2009

Ooo Tasha, I can sympathise, I was stung by one of my bees....although that wasn't the problem, I managed to get a secondary infection in it which meant a dose of antibiotics. Try not to scratch, keep it covered if possible....so says the voice of experience :roll:

Omletina, I would so like to have come up, mind you the way Buffie is, there's no way I could have left her. Enjoy the Indian, and we await the piccies....patiently of course............. :liar:

Sha x

As promised....here are some photos....to prove crafting was done....

090815_16.jpg

090815_18.jpg

090815_05.jpg

This is my favourite of A chickychickychick-ENN!! struggling to learn crochet, with Snowy as her instructor! Talk about concentration!

090815_01.jpg

Here's Janty trying to outdo me in the who's got the biggest camera competition (she won!)

090815_10.jpg

Here's Couperwife in Erik!

090815_33.jpg

At this point, A chickychickychick-ENN!! told us she'd never driven anything before....HELP!! She did really well though!!

and here's Laurmurf getting her instructions...

090815_48.jpg

and here's everybody loitering in the farmyard watching the tractor driving!

090815_37.jpg

I got to my bed at about 3.40 this morning and was up again at 8 to do the breakfasts! We are all bright and bushy tailed this morning and ready to craft.... :liar::whistle::wink:

3.40!!!!! :shock: - I'm so pleased we needed to get back! :lol: We didn't get back until 10pm and raided the fridge for leftovers. I did swipe a couple of spring rolls made by Laurmurfs daughter - yum yum!! ......... and some savoury muffins, made by Claire - yum yum!!......and a couple of pieces of Omletina's cinnamon bread.....yum again!

Lots of knitting and crochet while we were there and I don't do either now but we also had a look at jewellery making bits and pieces and Couperwife and I had a look at needle felting which I took along.

Thank you for hosting the craft weekend Omletina :D

and here's everybody loitering in the farmyard watching the tractor driving!

090815_37.jpg

L - R: Carl, Me, Laurmurfs daughter Ellie, Egluntine, Laurmurf, Leslie, ClaireG, a chickychickychick-ENN!!, Janty.

:lol: We had a brilliant time. I've only just got home - was very sad to leave! Thank you Omletina and the staff :wink: for giving us such a wonderful weekend. :D

Ahem!!- it's Lesley.....not Leslie :evil::wink:

Edited by Guest

A few more pics:

AchickychickychickENN!! learning to drive:

DSCF4614.jpg

Success!

DSCF4624.jpg

Couperwife (after consumption of a little glass of wine)

DSCF4636.jpg

Craftings!

I turned my first piece of felt into a corsage to match a scarf I already had:

DSCF4639.jpg

Second piece of felt - not sure what to make yet!

DSCF4640.jpg