wiblick

We're all planning walk in runs! PART 2!

That looks great Vicki. I've still to get anything else in the run. I keep taking the dog for a walk in the woods and see all these lovely branches just laying there but would hate to be stopped for pinching a log. I'll have to put the word out to my neighbours in case anyone is chopping anything down.

My OH keeps looking out of the kitchen window and saying how much better the garden looks now with the run at the bottom. It finishes the garden off so nicely.

Say hello to Tony from me too whoever is seeing him next :D

I've just spoke to my neighbor Aaron and he told me as he was leaving for a fishing trip (really early this morning) there was a fox sitting at my garden gate - :think: Who knew a fox would be a problem on an island and at the beach Although there is no evidence Mr. Fox spotted the girls, I now have to rethink my original plan of allowing the girls to free range after I get the garden fence more secure and instead now have to prepare for a WIR...Luckily I have found this site http://www.rootscoopsandmore.com and they are willing to prefab me some wood and wire mesh panels which I will be able to fasten together on my own... :wink::oops: Well hopefully I'll be able to as I have NO building skills what so ever.

I've just spoke to my neighbor Aaron and he told me as he was leaving for a fishing trip (really early this morning) there was a fox sitting at my garden gate - :think: Who knew a fox would be a problem on an island and at the beach Although there is no evidence Mr. Fox spotted the girls, I now have to rethink my original plan of allowing the girls to free range after I get the garden fence more secure and instead now have to prepare for a WIR...Luckily I have found this site http://www.rootscoopsandmore.com and they are willing to prefab me some wood and wire mesh panels which I will be able to fasten together on my own... :wink::oops: Well hopefully I'll be able to as I have NO building skills what so ever.

Mr Fox will have smelt the girls their eyesight is not so hot......hope you barricade him out :evil:

Nope, sorry. I never venture on to this thread, sorry again. It's only because I'm considering a walk in run for my buns that I thought I would have a look. Oh dear, 100 lines for clootie. :(

Care to fill me in on Tone then? :lol:

Nope, sorry. I never venture on to this thread, sorry again. It's only because I'm considering a walk in run for my buns that I thought I would have a look. Oh dear, 100 lines for clootie. :(

Care to fill me in on Tone then? :lol:

If you want to come over and have a look at mine, you are very welcome.

Well I'm thinking about a WIR for the buns - Bunty is making such a mess of the garden as she tunnels all over the place :roll: Nugget on the other hand is so placid and laid back, he just sits and watches her. She's very young so probably a maturity thing. Anyhoo, thanks to you lot, I'm now looking at the website belonging to the wonder that is Tony and trying to figure out what to do ............

Tony is great, and very accommodating. You tell him your WIR dreams and he makes them a reality. For example, I asked for inner double doors to effectively split the run into a big run and a small run for introductions, but that could sit flat against the sides when there was harmony, it wasn't a typical feature, but he could do it now problem.

BTW, only 9 days until it gets delivered, although it won't be finished until 19 days time (due to my builders commitments) but woo hoo :D

Well my WIR is finished!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Tony has been this afternoon and constructed my girls lovely WIR on my new concrete base take2. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

He admired all the girls and my chicks who are huge now. Met my two dogs, the kids and the OH. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

He arrived about 2pm and completed the run before 4:30pm. Took loads of photos for you all, many with him in them for those who still have not met him yet. He knows all about this thread and is extremely chuffed we are all pleased with his handiwork.

8)8)8)8)8)8)

Will post pics later being nagged to dish up tea.

:P

Sorry didn't realise the time just got off the phone to my Mum telling her all about the run and the infamous Tony!

Well here you go everyone the MitchB WIR finally has landed.....

WIRchickens016.jpg

Infamous Tony

WIRchickens019.jpg

Started build

WIRchickens034.jpg

WIRchickens047.jpg

Nearly done

WIRchickens050.jpg

WIRchickens069.jpg

WIRchickens084.jpg

End of a Great Day.... :D