wiblick

We're all planning walk in runs! PART 2!

Well, I think you're all mad!

You wouldn't catch me getting overly excited about a little thing like a walk in run.

:wink:

:liar: Enough said :wink:

Ok then my lovely fellow omleteers, here are the rather unexciting pre-photos!

20090619_1707464.jpg

The materials on the drive

20090619_1708182.jpg

A Tony run!

20090619_1709222.jpg

The view from my kitchen window now.

20090619_1710366_PAN.jpg

The side of garden where the run is going as it is now. (notice Donna and Sarah-Jane to the bottom right :roll: )

More photos will follow throughout the progress of my construction!

Just wanted to share the happy news that we are also getting a walk in run...

Our cube area, with woodchips and edging, is falling to pieces a bit, and we were looking for better, stronger edging... then I tentatively showed OH some pics of all the walk in runs and to my huge excitement he found them quite nice and said 'let's do that too'...

The chooks will love it...

And I will be soooooo happy to be able to get in and out of their run without having to crouch and become a yoga master...

Wow, that's amazing. So, are your builders doing block-work and paving, and then installing the run on the concrete blocks shown in your previous pictures? If so, that's going to be one very well built and sturdy run :D. I'm looking forward to the next instalment already :clap:.

Andrew[/color]

They are indeed Andrew - nothing but the best for my girls :wink:

Had a bit of fun and games last night when the dog decided he wanted concrete shoes! :lol:

However, the builders have been working hard again since 9am (after their bacon sarnies and cup of tea of course :D )

It's great to see the works in progress... very inspiring too for when we start on ours...

Please keep the pics coming :D

I can't believe that a few weeks ago I didn't even know what a WIR was... :oops:

It escalates pretty quickly doesnt it? :lol:

Congratulations on your run, are you building it yourself?

It is proving a struggle Palmer07!!

However, I keep telling myself that its short term pain for long term gain! Patience is a virtue and any other clichés that will help me not go crazy.

I just want it for my girls now, as they haven't been able to free-range as much, also I want to pick up my new girls too.

Today is THE day! :D

Tony will be here in about an hour. Hubby and his brothers have done the slabs. None of them is really proficient when it comes to DIY so I am praying that its ok for the run. No idea what will happen if its not. :?

Its 12ft by 6ft, by 6ft. Which I thought would be big enough but since the slabs went down I am now wondering if it would be possible to get extention panels at some point :whistle:

I will do my best to take photos but, my camera is still not fixed from when I dropped it a few weeks ago. :wall: