Cinnamon

Looks like it will be autumn this week!

HURRAH :dance::dance::dance:

cant wait for the nippiness to arrive!!

long time coming if you ask me.

Crispy leaves and white grass, cold air - open the windows in the morning.

Walk with the dog and then home to light the candles and eat soup! perfect.

I can fashion my new parka now, oh and new wellingtons with my TOTES TOASTIES underneath :lol:

:dance:

we have an electric blanket too - but only for the caravan when we go away in winter!

Central heating has been on for a few weeks now as it got a little chilly and it's on tonight.

Am I the ONLY one who doesn't like the winter and cold and wet and chills. I do like the odd day we go for a walk on a frosty day but as a rule I like the sunshine and the warm.

As I left work this evening (where it's been cold all day at the airport) i thought about getting my gloves out for tomorrow night - my hands were freezing and icy cold - must be poor circulation as it's not exactly icy out.....yet!

A

xx

Am I the ONLY one who doesn't like the winter and cold and wet and chills. I do like the odd day we go for a walk on a frosty day but as a rule I like the sunshine and the warm.

A

xx

You are not alone- I dont like the cold or winter either. My heating's been on since the end of September, I have an electric blanket that gets used more than not and I have a "sad" light on my desk at work which gets switched on at 7am to keep me sane ( :roll: ) until summer.