ubereglu

What's everyone crafting today?

Yesterday I was busy crafting part of two of my nephews Christmas pressie. I am making them a long wall hanging (very like the Indian ones you get with little birdies) but with a felt car, tree, boat, leaf and their initial all hanging in a long line with little beads as separators and then a little bell at the bottom. I've sewn them together with white shimmery wool and done a bit of detail with the same wool and stuffed a bit of old pillow filling for some padding. Fabric land had the most lovely shades of felt this week. I've done the shapes in dark green, light blue, teal (b.e.a.utiful), purple and red. I shall take a pic of work in progress. Am I allowed to post it here A chickychickychick-ENN? :anxious::lol:

Today, however, I shall not be crafting as its me birfday :D

Another edit - I have put it up in the post I just made. Hope you can see it.

Edited by Guest

Of course Bluekarin! I just think it's nice to be able to see people's amazing makes clearly, rather than them getting lost in a massive thread. How about posting to both? :D

I totally agree - I was only playing about! I shall pop up a post about this too, as I am rather proud of my handy work :dance:

:? I think it's great having "what I've made " all on one topic, much better than having individual topics for each article.

If it's a massive thread, it's still easier to read say 3 pages in one day, than have to click on several new topics or scroll back through topics.

You only need to click on one topic instead of several, and it frees up the rest of the section for different queries and discussions.

Off to see what Bluekarin's made. :lol: I like this topic and always make sure I read this one, even if I don't have time to browse the whole section.