ubereglu

What's everyone crafting today?

What are you making with the needles Koojie? Is it knitting needles or have you worn out your quilting needles :lol:

With all this horrid wet weather I have been making table runner mark 2 for my pernickety son who thinks batiks are too bright :roll: got as far as sandwiching and pinning it. :D

Quilting needles Plum. :lol: The one I was using went "ping" and I couldn't find the rest of the pack anywhere. :think: So I ordered some more, but these are all betweens size 9 (think my last one was size 8 though). While I was at it I also ordered some applique needles and some pins for applique - and Christmas pressies for my friend. :D

I have hunkered down at the quilt again this weekend.

You're a tease Missy Ygerna :lol: !!

I've just finished my DD's birthday card for tomorrow and sewn in the ends of the wristwarmers I've made for her............poor little mite is getting guineas pigs for her birthday though not until one of the eglus is vacated by baby birds who do not want to mix with big girls :roll: She has got a black tshirt with a unicorn on which she loved in H&M on Saturday & doesn't know about and a book on guineas too, so I'm not a totally useless mother :whistle:

Pics will follow when I find the camera........... :anxious:

Sha x

Oh do you want me to post my knitting here instead? :anxious:

I knitted more of my bunny in a jumper today. It looks funny as the two legs are on one needle now & just dangling. :lol: Body is done too, on the head next.

He is from a Debi Birkin pattern I got off tinternet.

Emma.x

Ah i have that pattern but struggled to find some similar wool, did you find some fluffy wool?

Erm he's not fluffy - have we got the same bunny? I got him from here... http://www.debibirkin.co.uk/ He's the one with the anchor jumper on. I don't like his nautical look, so will change what his jumper has on it.

I've used some greyish wool - 89p from B & M for the rabbit.

I've also bought a few other patterns off that site - the monkey & panda, the diggerdy dog & the rabbit tea cosy. 8) I love them all.

Emma.x

Erm he's not fluffy - have we got the same bunny? I got him from here... http://www.debibirkin.co.uk/ He's the one with the anchor jumper on. I don't like his nautical look, so will change what his jumper has on it.

I've used some greyish wool - 89p from B & M for the rabbit.

I've also bought a few other patterns off that site - the monkey & panda, the diggerdy dog & the rabbit tea cosy. 8) I love them all.

Emma.x

this is my bunny

http://www.debibirkin.com/inc/sdetail/144