ubereglu

What's everyone crafting today?

Little Miss Webmuppet and I went to a kids sewing workshop at Quilters Haven this morning ............we now have a witch complete with her favorite frog. LMW did a lot of the work herself ( I only did the finishing touches as they were too fiddly for her little fingers) Photo will follow when I can get Mr W away from his Ukulele!

Thewitch.jpg

It was a kit, the kids had to cut out the pattern and then cut the pieces out of ready prepared fabrics and sew it all together. I still have the pattern & could always copy it & email it, if anyone wants it.

Oh yes please, I would love to make some dolls with my girls. :D

Oh dear that didnt go well , i made a lovely pair of shoes with snowflake baby wool :D but the jacket was fine until i had to knit an edging in double knit onto the chunky wool :twisted::twisted: first i couldn't get as many stitches as they wanted into edge, in the end i had to bin it as it wouldn't undo :twisted: back to the crochet lol

Wow so many postings - my naughty notifications haven't been working on a couple of threadsies.

Christian that's a lovely long sausage that you made - I rather fancy the door too! :lol:

Today I took DS to a job interview along with a basket with my quilting bits so that I could occupy myself while I waited (the other day I started drawing trees in the car park - lovely day and very inspiring surroundings). All was going fine until I got a tangle in the thread - in spite of me using Sewer's Aid. OK, easily undone then worked to finish the thread, new one up and running. SNAP! Needle broke! I think I wore out the eye somewhat! :roll: So 20 minutes later twiddling my thumbs and scoffing peppermints he comes out. Moral of the story - next time I will have a spare needle or two with my bits and bobs.