ubereglu

What's everyone crafting today?

Oh my, the bunny is so cute.

I've fallen in love with Nip and Nora the rats on the same website - haven't done any knitting for about 25 years - hmmmm I wonder :think:

isn't that strange that everyone seems to have given up 20-25 years ago, is it our age or did it just go out of fashion?

So love the bunny! Wouldn't mind one on our tree this year. Our fairy, 60 years old, is looking a little worse for wear, but hey, I have to think tradition.

I haven't had time to do any craft for the past few days as have had grandson and family to stay, followed by friends, but will have to get busy again soon. Also, I know somone asked if I would show a larger version of the tree I made - will try to do that very soon!! :D

I've been having fun doing christmassy projects with my sewing class. I finished a mantelpiece cover yesterday:

DSCF4988.jpg

Then last night we got to make dolls! The local church is having a christmas tree festival and the theme was the 12 days of christmas. Our class chose to do the ladies dancing and the maids a milking. Some of us did the dancing ladies and we decided on a 'strictly come dancing' theme. :lol: It was great fun - although our ladies look a little wild! :shock: Will take some pics next week when they are all finished 8)

Snowy that's so lovely! :D Did you do double-sided seamed buntingy flags? They look so neat round the edges!

Yes the flags are backed with a plain fabric, and they are sandwiched between another two layers of fabric that make up the mantel cover. Dead easy to make but looks very effective! :D

Can I politely request again that people post photos of separate finished stuff to the main crafty fingers forum?

It makes them easier to find and search for, and people browsing can see what you've made and coo over it and send you 'yay!!!' posts and everything! And so much of the stuff on here deserves some YAYs!!!

This thread is turning into the crafty fingers forum within the crafty fingers forum!

Can I politely request again that people post photos of separate finished stuff to the main crafty fingers forum?

It makes them easier to find and search for, and people browsing can see what you've made and coo over it and send you 'yay!!!' posts and everything! And so much of the stuff on here deserves some YAYs!!!

This thread is turning into the crafty fingers forum within the crafty fingers forum!

But this is the point of the thread isn't it? Otherwise, you say you are working on something and then post a separate thread to show the finished result :? Or am I getting confused?