ubereglu

What's everyone crafting today?

I'll pm you my mobile no and if you want to meet up for a coffee and compare chook fabric give me a ring. :D

I'd like that, thanks.

Oooo are rag rugs easy? I'm book on a rag rug workshop when I go to the Festival of Quilts next month.

They are not difficult and are handy to have to hand for the odd five minutes. There are quite a few different techniques and you can even get fine locker hooks to use on hessian now.

I've just finished the cutest pair of baby socks for a workmate's baby (due two days ago - everytime his wife calls the office we all listen to the conversation in case it's THE one :lol: )

Love the pattern so much I'm now starting a pair as the beginning of my hope chest :) Visualising my child in them is helping my positive affirmations.

Fab crafting everyone!

I have been making necklaces for the staff at my daughters nursery to say thank you when she leaves next week. I will photograph them and post pictures when i have finished them all :D (I'm on my 6th one now)

OK all done now! :D

NecklaceNursery001.jpg

NecklaceNursery002.jpg

NecklaceNursery003.jpg

NecklaceNursery004.jpg

NecklaceNursery005.jpg

NecklaceNursery006.jpg

NecklaceNursery007.jpg

NecklaceNursery008.jpg