eggregiousness

The thing is, sweetheart......

Can I suggest a webcam then...my DH would have a fit if I decided to toddle up to Fife this weekend after Darlington last weekend :wink:

I'm sure it will all be fine, you needed some company whilst he was away and a dog is such a tie....I like the present idea....and the roping in of children....guilt-tripping is a very successful explanation route in my experience :oops: !

Good luck, if you are like me you've built it up much bigger in your mind than it really is...I'm very guilty of that...my late MiL was never really the scary ogress I had her set in my mind as :anxious:

Sha x

most of our animals in our house have got here by white lies! :liar:

i just bring them home in a box with the plee- ' they were going to be out down if no one rehomed them!' :lol:

worked everytime :clap:

think he must either have clicked on by now or just be a bit daft! :lol:

not sure how you could use this if you have a nice shiny new house? maybe you got it after you brought them home!! :shock:

oh you have just made me cry with laughter after a really bad day.....

i am picking my chickens up on saturday and managed in a car trip yesterday to persuade hubbie to let me bring home a rescue kitten that is at the chicken place as well..... (already have 3 cats!!)

i will be back for the next thrilling installment......

Dad was at work a few years ago and I asked could we have a rabbit,

he said no because we didn't have anything to keep it in.

I was young at the time and said, we do, mommy bought a hutch this morning :)

Mother wasn't best pleased that I told him :lol:

............We got the rabbit :wink:

The thing is sweetheart . . Dear eggreg'whoisn'tcautious'ness.

Just to say thinking of you all & many best wishes hoping you'll be wonderfully surprised at his not quite so much of a shock as you thought . . and all works out beautifully.

Ms Tillyholdsyoubothinwarmthandprayers :)

PS & Kooooooojiebemorekind!!!Ithinkyoureenjoyingthisabittoomuch ha ha jawstheme

maybeyoushouldberenamedkroooueljie ;):D

I am learning valuable future methods of persuasion for my OH on this thread, Mrs T - of course and being evil is quite fun. :lol:

There's a smallholder sale towards the end of the month just up the road - with mini donkeys, chickens etc. Can't get mini donkey until next house (and then alpacas and and cats and . . . that's the bit OH doesn't know about - meouwwww :twisted: )

The house he knows about, he's thinking 5-10 acres (I'm thinking what can we manage when we are older and creakier - all right for him, toyboy). So what can we do with that land - well, an orchard would be nice, a small wood for fuel, a lake and something to set aside for the wildlife, chickens to eat and chickens for pets, alpacas to keep guard and perhaps make enough fleece for me to use in my quilts, huge veggie plot, and piggies to do the digging for me. A granny annexe for my mum (not MIL under any circumstances), and a mini donkey or two because they are cuddly. And cats - now OH need not get close - or he can live in the annexe - see thought of that already - Maine Coons and since I saw that beautiful Norwegian mini lynx, I'll have one of those too. He didn't want me to have Paola's cats, so I will get my puddies in the end - just not Paolas though. :(