eggregiousness

The thing is, sweetheart......

That's just sooooooooooooo funny.

Got me wondering what I'd do.

I'm hopeless at this sort of thing and I guess I would just have to own up :doh:

I'm such a coward I think I'd phone my hubby the day before he came home, blurt it out and put the phone down. He can always tell when I'm being economical with the truth.

Best of luck ............. I'm sure he'll be so delighted to see you again you'll get away with most things.

Helloo eggsanxiouslywaiting

Just to say you're both held close in warm thoughts & prayers!!

That by now your hubby, holding warm cuppa or wee dramm, smiling watching the feathered darlings. That he is also drenched in this most unusual overwhelming feeling of love & softness - where all he sees is the beauty & happiness in all you've achieved & created .

Ms Tillyspraying :)

Helloo eggsanxiouslywaiting

Just to say you're both held close in warm thoughts & prayers!!

That by now your hubby, holding warm cuppa or wee dramm, smiling watching the feathered darlings. That he is also drenched in this most unusual overwhelming feeling of love & softness - where all he sees is the beauty & happiness in all you've achieved & created .

Ms Tillyspraying :)

Thank you Ms Tilly! He's not due home till the end of the month though....

My prayers and staturation of are endless . .he he both still in them :)

But of course the apples of his eye . .what took you soo long . . . They've ALWAYS wanted chickens & begged Mummy!!!! Get it over & done with . .. tell him next time you speak . ..

then he has long enough to get used to the idea . .his girlies are so happy because they have girlies (please tell us your daughters live with you!!!!) he he

You could tell him you honestly love them, sorry you now he wont like them but you find them a great source of comfort & joy when he's away. (mmmmuch better company then the gorgeous 6ft guy down the road JOKING!!!!!!!) ((Meaning things could be worse!!!!)) Persepctives - chickens . . healthy & happy & lifes too short angle ;)

Ms Tillyhopesyoumakeadecisionthenonceoneismadeyouwillfeelmuchbetternomatterwhat

justbecauseyouvemadethedecisionandnolongerhijacksyoureverythought :)

You could always do what I did "darling, I'm feeling broody - shall we have another baby?". He went green and started stammering and I said "or we could always get chickens?". He was remarkably receptive to the idea of chickens after that!!!

You could always do what I did "darling, I'm feeling broody - shall we have another baby?". He went green and started stammering and I said "or we could always get chickens?". He was remarkably receptive to the idea of chickens after that!!!

Oooo, thats a good one! Sneaky.... I like it :lol:

I think I used that one for chooks number five and six! :lol:

Oh gosh this is eggciting and so so naughty. We added to our pet rats - OH was NOT amused and didn't talk to us for days. I thought that was a bonus really.

And if I were to use the excuse of babies or chickens he'd know I was lying - apart from age, I'd be like Ms Tilytinkle - and I'm grey enough at the moment!

Hmmm Chicube. I know - it was extremely windy one day while you were away and it landed in the garden - I tried to find out who owned it, but they are indeed chickens of fate, so as I felt sorry for them after their terrible ordeal, it would be mean to make them go away. Or something like that. Of course fingers crossed behind your back helps.