james

Suggestions for the newsletter

I got it this morning! Thanks James...being completely egocentric, how about you simply do a small feature on a different owner and their chooks each time, people from different backgrounds, with different set ups....it would be great!! I am sure we'd all love to have our girls on the newsletter!!

Got mine thank you James. Had no problems at all.

I'm thinking of what to include in your news-letter, although I think it's fine as it is. It's always good to know events that are up and coming, and features on TV too.

Maybe you could think up of some sort of chicken game (sorry, it's the best I can do!) A quiz maybe? I'll keep thinking on this one....

I like Annie's idea. Trouble is though, it will take a long time to get through all of us, and I'm sure "Ooops, word censored!"ody would want their chooks to be left out :?

Bizarrely I get them sometimes, and not at others which seems very odd to me. I got the last one but not the one before that, and so far I haven't recieved one this week, although I'm assuming from comments on the forum that one has been sent out recently. Don't know if you can explain, or rectify that?

Ideas, I'm quite happy with the format.

How about a chicken Q&A section for common chicken queries?

I get mine fine James and we have some serious filters and firewalls.

Re content - seems a good balance at the moment. If it is read by a lot of newbies/people deciding to take the eglu plunge, perhaps a little section with comments from new omleteers about things that have surprised them, or are better/worse than they imagined, or what they like best about keeping hens.

How often are we meant to get the newsletter?? I seemed to get one, then waited about 4/5 weeks then got another, then another the next week, then nothing!

They're a bit erratic at the moment. Nothing went out last week so those of you who are worried that you've missed one, you haven't!!

Hope they get organised soon as the newsletter is great. I think they've got so many other things to do in Omlet HQ that it gets overlooked.

I'll post if I get one this week so you know if you've missed one and forward a copy to those who have missed out!

Hi,

I only joined last week, & I have had a welcome newsletter (twice!) but nothing elso.

If anyone (Kate?) can please forwrd me to older ones, I would love to see them.

Thanks so much

Just a thought, how about a link on the site where they could also be downloaded?

*sarah*