Guest chookiehen

Edinburgh Get Together.

Which date would be better for you?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which date would be better for you?

• First Saturday in March
    • First Saturday in April

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Harry was definately there - not sure where he was when I took the photo on the bus, I think the picture must have trimmed off him and Sarahs OH, and when I took the photo at the esplanade, he volunteered to watch the bags that we had all been lugging around from the farmers market!

I'm sure i read that somewhere or was i dreaming? :roll:

Emma! :shock:

No i honestly though he was at camp or something - a trip away with scouts etc - im sure i remember that!

Perhaps im losing the plot a little! :shock::roll::lol:

Anyway im glad Harry had a great time even though we didnt see him on the piccys (& Choccys OH too!) :D:D:D

We had a great time, and Louise was the perfect hostess too in her lovely cottage in the woods. The weather was good while we were there, but torrential rain and strong winds driving home, but managed to make it back in 6 hours.

I took quite a few photos and there are some Omlet t shirt away trip photos too. I don't knwo when I'll get time to post them - got to get food ready for the week ahead and do the ironing so that Rosie and I have something to wear!

It was great to meet Shoan at last - sorry that you had to dash off chooks before we got to say goodbye; Dan - where did you lot get to? We went to the meet-up point to find you and heard that you'd headed back to Glasgow!

Lesley and carl rented a lovely house - we got an indian takeaway on the way bcak and had a fab feast there :D Phil and Carl had rather a lot to drink, Phil fell asleep, Carl was rolling around on the floor with Jazz, Louise spilled red wine down her top, Lesley was well behaved and I had a conversation with Louise about monks and priests :roll:

Must go, but will try to catch up tomorrow if I get time and will post the photos when I can.