Goosey Lucy Posted December 21, 2009 Share Posted December 21, 2009 Here are the photos of mine, they don't really do them justice. Everything in the jar: Spread out for everyone to see: Apologies for the small size. Koojie yours look lovely but hurry up and open the other packages! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted December 21, 2009 Share Posted December 21, 2009 Lucy, maybe you could post links to larger pics? just a thought Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Valkyrie Posted December 21, 2009 Share Posted December 21, 2009 I'm allowed to then? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ygerna Posted December 21, 2009 Share Posted December 21, 2009 I'm allowed to then? Of course, as long as you've been good... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Space Chick Posted December 21, 2009 Share Posted December 21, 2009 Koojie has had it then, I am quite convinced she hasn't been a good girl all year Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Valkyrie Posted December 21, 2009 Share Posted December 21, 2009 Rushes off to make a mess . . . Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted December 21, 2009 Share Posted December 21, 2009 Rushes off to make a mess . . . well, when you've finished doing that, get your presents unwrapped! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Valkyrie Posted December 21, 2009 Share Posted December 21, 2009 I've had a head start with the mess - halfway round the kitchen at the mo, got one garland on the stairs - multi-tasking today. Oooh lights are going on and off. I have opened the beautiful pressies and have a wonderful shoulder bag, two chicken oven gloves (I'd better keep a watchful eye on those because DD has been eyeing them and having a play). Crocheted coasters and a lovely little purse that looks like lace, but I think its also crochet. Really lovely - thank you so much. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Laura & CTB Posted December 21, 2009 Share Posted December 21, 2009 More wonderful things (still wishing mine would arrive) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
lisaroo2 Posted December 22, 2009 Share Posted December 22, 2009 My Pressie has arrived!!! Wasn't going to open it but couldn't resist!!! Two wonderful jars of homemade chutney and mincemeat, yummy!!! (Must make some mincepies now!!) 1 v.v.v.v. gorgeous lavendar scented chicken (sewn in fabric variety), packets of yummy toffee which will be munched on Christmas Eve as a special treat. Thank you so much to my Secret Santa and am delighted by the presents, what a talented person you are!! Anyone who can cook has my utmost respect, especially as I'm rubbish at it!!! Will post pics later so you can all see. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sunshine Posted December 22, 2009 Share Posted December 22, 2009 Oooh some more lovely pressies! Mine hasn't arrived yet so it will have to wait until after Christmas now as we are leaving at 6:30am tomorrow to drive up to Scotland. At least i will have something to look forward to when i get back. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jules. Posted December 22, 2009 Share Posted December 22, 2009 Alihodg has another crafty swop arrived today which was posted on the 17th Curiouser & curiouser. It's not from whom I was I was expecting it from, if I am to go off the postcode on the stamp sticker. He is at his friends house playing snowballs so he can open it when he gets home ( if he wants to...) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Couperwife Posted December 22, 2009 Author Share Posted December 22, 2009 very odd but hey more is good (me? shallow? never ) cathy x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted December 22, 2009 Share Posted December 22, 2009 Alihodg has another crafty swop arrived today which was posted on the 17th Curiouser & curiouser. It's not from whom I was I was expecting it from, if I am to go off the postcode on the stamp sticker. He is at his friends house playing snowballs so he can open it when he gets home ( if he wants to...) maybe its the replacement that craftyhunnypie was promising him from the last one????? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jules. Posted December 22, 2009 Share Posted December 22, 2009 That's what I thought, Cookie, but its not a Cheshire postmark. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted December 22, 2009 Share Posted December 22, 2009 oooh confusing then, unless she posted in a different place ofcourse. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Valkyrie Posted December 22, 2009 Share Posted December 22, 2009 Perhaps it's part one of two parcels. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ms Marple Posted December 23, 2009 Share Posted December 23, 2009 Hello All. Have not been around the forum much in the last few months, but did register with the swop. I have received mine - Saturday. I am following the instructions, in that I have opened the box down to the newspaper and removed the greenery which now adorns the rest of my festive mantlepiece- thank you. I promise that I stopped and went NO further!!!! Also , I need to own up a little here too I did not notice the 'needs to arrive by Dec 15th' It has gone and delivery was guaranteed by Dec 23rd, so those who have still not received - don't give up hope!!! Wow there is some amazing crafting going on here too - I just wish I had their talents!! Happy and restful Christmasses to you all. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chucky Mama Posted December 23, 2009 Share Posted December 23, 2009 Help!! Plum's present has just arived at my house I can repost it today before 4pm providing the postie turns up to empty our village postbox but I need the correct address ASAP. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Couperwife Posted December 23, 2009 Author Share Posted December 23, 2009 oh hold on... cathy (soo to be resigning as chief elf - before she gets fired) x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chucky Mama Posted December 23, 2009 Share Posted December 23, 2009 oh hold on... cathy (soo to be resigning as chief elf - before she gets fired) x Great, now have address and have sent small child out in to the cold and wet to post. Providing the postie turns up there is a chance that it will be with you tomorrow. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Laura & CTB Posted December 23, 2009 Share Posted December 23, 2009 Glad that got sorted - well done Chucky Mama Just to say that mine has arrived Seeing as it's not long til Christmas I'm going to be a good girl (think I can last 2 days ) and not open it yet so all I know at the moment is it's squishy thanks secret santa for the superspeedy delivery Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted December 23, 2009 Share Posted December 23, 2009 That's really funny, hope you included the previous wrapping so I can work out who sent it Don't feel bad if it misses Christmas I shall have something to look forward to. Cathy you are not sacked you are so good at it and human and we love you being our santa Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chucky Mama Posted December 23, 2009 Share Posted December 23, 2009 Cathy you have done a great job I think that you deserve a medal for arranging everything I was a bit disappointed though as was hoping that I was going to get 2 pressies Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Couperwife Posted December 23, 2009 Author Share Posted December 23, 2009 yes, you can definitely say im human cathy x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...