Snowy Posted December 16, 2009 Share Posted December 16, 2009 Looky at what I got! Yummy plum jam (for my breakfast toast); funky wrist warmers (I wore them today - very snug!); sweet knitted christmas trees - just the right number - I have three little corner shelves (you know the ones, small one at the top, largest one at the bottom) and these look perfect one on each shelf ; Lovely green buttony bracelet AND some seeds to grow my own christmas trees! I love it all, thank you SS xxxxxxxxx Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ygerna Posted December 16, 2009 Share Posted December 16, 2009 I think this is my favourite thread at the moment Looking at what everyone has, hearing how excited people are about their arriving. Its just like Christmas Some fabulous gifts here, and some huge inspiration for lots of new things for me to try Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted December 16, 2009 Share Posted December 16, 2009 Wow Snowy they are great and you have my jam. People have made such an effort and such a variety of things. Not received anything yet but that's ok I still have something to look forward to Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
craftyhunnypie Posted December 16, 2009 Share Posted December 16, 2009 I think mine will be handed me by my postie tomorrow. I just have this feeling in me waters! Emma.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
BarbaraJ Posted December 16, 2009 Share Posted December 16, 2009 I think mine will be handed me by my postie tomorrow. I just have this feeling in me waters! Emma.x I'm out tomorrow and friday morning so i dread the red card dropped through the door Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted December 16, 2009 Share Posted December 16, 2009 mine may have arrived, got a 'sorry you were out' card t'other day so will go to the post office t'row and pick it up and post my SS at the same time, only finished it tonight so sorry for the delay Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted December 16, 2009 Share Posted December 16, 2009 ....I'm out tomorrow and friday morning so i dread the red card dropped through the door they're using blue ones with snowflakes on, I got one t'other day Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted December 17, 2009 Share Posted December 17, 2009 Just as well I'm so perfect - there would be no room at all for Debs! Are you making remarks about my amble size? that's a place in Cumbria isn't it? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
craftyhunnypie Posted December 17, 2009 Share Posted December 17, 2009 Postman due anytime now! Emma.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
riane Posted December 17, 2009 Share Posted December 17, 2009 What lovely things Snowy. I love that bracelet...I'm still holding out on mine. It is sitting under the tree watching me type! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
BarbaraJ Posted December 17, 2009 Share Posted December 17, 2009 It Came , it came with strict instructions to open immediately my beautiful christmas tree hanging up already ! And a beautiful bracelet and earrings thank you very much SS i love them Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
craftyhunnypie Posted December 17, 2009 Share Posted December 17, 2009 Hubby informs me that mine has arrived - I can't wait to get home from work! Emma.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ubereglu Posted December 17, 2009 Share Posted December 17, 2009 Mine's arrived! It's all packaged up in a shoebox and surprisingly heavy! However it's going to wait under the tree, (once we've put it up) until Christmas Day! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
craftyhunnypie Posted December 17, 2009 Share Posted December 17, 2009 Well I have finally managed to open my prezzie. It was in a box, so I couldn't squidge. Beautifully wrapped in tissue paper & ribbon. I have the most brilliant fairy lights...they are knitted! I am so fascinated with them, they are brilliant & must have taken ages to knit. Both me & my hubby are amazed at them - they are just us. Thank you thank you! As a knitter, I really want to know how to knit them now, so could you pm the pattern to chief elf - pretty pretty please? I also have 5 very cute knitted stockings, each one different. I'm going to fill them with sweeties. Everything is so well made. But that is not all.....even Poppy my cute cat has a prezzie. She has got 3 catnip filled knitted baubles. How very very thoughtful my SS is! Poppy loves them to bits & went wild for the yellow one! It stops her trying to pinch my baubles & hanging from my Xmas tree. Thank you so so much SS you are extremely generous, thoughtful & talented! Thank you also for the lovely Xmas card! Photos will follow shortly when I've uploaded them to photobucket! A very chuffed Emma & Poppy. x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Helly Welly Posted December 17, 2009 Share Posted December 17, 2009 Thought i'd let my ss know that my pressie has arrived. I've opened it already, no willpower here I couldn't believe what i got, the most amazingly beautifully crafted cushion with a quilted star. http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s247/HellyWelly_photos/2009-11-01068.jpg I'm so impressed, it must have taken ages. Thank you soooooo much to my SS, my head is very comfy right now P.S can someone resize the photo for me, i have no idea how Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jules. Posted December 17, 2009 Share Posted December 17, 2009 Here are my presents Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted December 17, 2009 Share Posted December 17, 2009 got mine a sweet little garland with felt characters and stars. Just the right size for the top of my bookcase AND i wanted something other than tinsel for up there so thank you! http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4156923&l=b145513a0b&id=568396756 http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4156924&l=6e03b72afd&id=568396756 and... a bookmark, a pencil with a felt Christmas tree topper, a lovely hand made card and some mint sweets that must have got a bit stuck together in transit but still taste nice http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4156925&l=ee44a83dab&id=568396756 thank you xxxx Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted December 17, 2009 Share Posted December 17, 2009 all the gifts are lovely but Jules....WOW! That looks delicious!!!!! you must be thrilled? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jules. Posted December 17, 2009 Share Posted December 17, 2009 all the gifts are lovely but Jules....WOW! That looks delicious!!!!! you must be thrilled? I am /we are. Its more or less all been eaten now Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
riane Posted December 17, 2009 Share Posted December 17, 2009 So wonderful!... I am so impressed with all the different presents. The Christmas tree hanging is fab. It would look perfect in my hallway . The cusion very chic, again would add something to my sofa the garland really cute and the children would adore it on our mantle the christmas treats would finish my larder off for the festive season ........ So the anticipation of what is in my box builds even more. I am so excited Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted December 17, 2009 Share Posted December 17, 2009 Lots more great crafts. Love the cushion and the hamper and the felt items Some really good ideas Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Snowy Posted December 17, 2009 Share Posted December 17, 2009 Wow! Fabulous gifts! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chickvic Posted December 17, 2009 Share Posted December 17, 2009 Wow! Fabulous gifts! Ditto Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Valkyrie Posted December 17, 2009 Share Posted December 17, 2009 Wow what an effort - everyone's been so busy and clever. Can't see any double sided sticky tape anywhere. Love the little gingerbread man on Poet's chain. Well done peeps. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Couperwife Posted December 17, 2009 Author Share Posted December 17, 2009 ive still not opened mine Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...