Sunshine

Good luck vibes needed for job interview! It's now!!

I'm just off out to a job interview. Its for a trainee office assistant. I've currently only done volunteer work where they never interviewed so i'm really nervous!

I've been helping with my riding instructors horses this morning so have had a mad dash home to shower and eat and now i'm off to be interviewed! Very scary.

I'm just going to take it as an experience and just try and relax and smile(famous last words) I'e got another interview next week so i'm hoping this one will help me to relax more at the next one.

So please could i have the amazing omlet good luck vibes.

Thank you :D

Well it wasn't as bad as i expected. I was only getting interviewed by two people so not too bad. It didn't go for very long, although when i signed in and was having a nosey at the other names they weren't there very long either. It's a new position so to start with it would just be scanning stuff and filing documents and then as i get to know the people and the job there will be chance to progress. It seems like what i want to do for now, starting at the bottom and working my way up. Apparantly they have had applications from people who are really well qualified but thats not what they are looking for which is good as i'm not very qualified!

It was funny when they asked if the pay was what i was looking for though because i'm not paid anything at the moment so anything is a bonus!

It will be the end of next week or start of the week after before i hear anything. It was a good experience so i'll just have to wait and see. It seems like they were interviewing to check the person would fit into their team rather than for any qualifications. I've got another interview next Wed for a paid sales position at Barnado's which i'm more qualified for.

Thanks for the good luck wishes, same again next Wed please! :D It's really nice to think of people on here hoping I do my best and get it. It's good to tell people too. I only told mum about it because she was here when i left and she would wonder where i was off too.