Lewis

Merry Christmas Eve

it will be one of those stories laura, if you read it every year, he will expect it - every year :lol::lol: (then, when he has children :shock::shock: - ooops, sorry, didnt mean to shock you :lol::lol: )

we have the amazing "Partridge Family Christmas album" :lol:

me and my brother spent years hiding it from mum, she still finds it and plays it (its a record for heavens sake :lol: )

Merry Eve :D:D

cathy

x

Mini Welly - 7am! Your lucky Mum - that's a lie in! Can't imagine what time mine will be up - my guess at the moment is 5am. :|

They have just gone to bed - poor children, for the last 2 hours they have been begging to go to bed so that Santa can come! :twisted:

The house is relatively tidy; parsnips, carrots and sprouts picked from the lottie and prepped; chocolate trifle made - including chocolate shapes made by the boys this evening to go on top; wine is poured. Just got to kill a couple of hours now to make sure they are properly asleep before Santa can distribute presents :dance::dance:8)

Ahhh it's all magical! We are waiting for Santa to come - even our small folk ( cuddly toys) Teddy, rabbit Stephanie & big rabbit get a present! :oops: They are a very long standing joke & part of the family. Just don't ask - you wouldn't want to know the whole story & we are already considered barmy! :D

We have been round our neighbours for drinks & nibbles, which was lovely. We have just made each others Xmas card - Xmas eve tradition. :lol:

We are opening all our prezzies after Santa has been just after midnight. 8) Just no time in the morning, as got to be at my sister's early.

I can't wait to see my little nephew's Xmas outfit - it's a big secret as to what he is wearing....I'm guessing a snowman. :D:think: Ahhhh

Merry Xmas everyone. :dance:

Emma.x