Cinnamon

Star Struck

I have been to a few parties with Gareth Thomas (actor Bakes 7) I know you are too young Martin :lol:

Mind you he does live practically next door to me :lol:

Been introduced to Princess Anne a few times :roll:

I am sure there are more I will go and have a think :?

i met christopher lee a few years ago, i got to talk to him. he told me he wished he looked like the photo i got him to sign, it was him as scaramanga (the man withe golden gun). even though he is getting on a bit he still a very impressive. he has been a hero of mine for years so getting to meet him was a big thrill. i am not usually all that bothered by stars, but SCARAMANGA!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought of a couple more (ok so I am s"Ooops, word censored!"ing the bottom of the barrel now :roll: )

I met Iron Maiden in Spain - although I had no idea who they were, I thought they were a bunch of ageing men wearing odd clothes - oh yeah...that's right, they were! :oops::lol:

My OH had a chat with Anna Ford outside a Somerfield store in London, nothing exciting...they were both trying to work out what time it opened! :lol:

Does this count

My dad had a car accident with Sian Lloyd - the over smiley weather presenter.

Incidentally it was her fault as she was due on air ten mins after the crash but dithered and went straight across a road where my dad was heading!! She didn't make the outside broadcast either

Oh and I did meet Russell Grant last year when we were in Tes*o Porthmadog - he was choosing some cheese next to me!

A

xx

Edited by Guest

I see a lot of the "old school" entertainers around here - George Cole,Lionel Blair,Paul Daniels,Kenny Lynch etc,etc.

I must admit to getting very excited when Brad & Angelina bought a home near to us....more to see her than him I must admit.He is a bit too pretty for me :?

Oh and Camillas son Tom got married up the road - same vilaage Liam Gallagher is living in now in fact - so we had all the Royals & armed police about last summer.

I once saw Fergie & Di in Henley too.

And Wham, & Rod Stewart, & Phillip Schofield,Terry Wogan,Pete Docherty.................

The children have met the divine actor Christian Bale who used to go to their primary school & popped in to visit one day.Apparantly he was really lovely :D

We don't get many celebs in Fleckney - doesn't have the right ring to it somehow, does it? :lol:

Although Muzzy Izzit (Sp?) does live in the one, big posh house up the road. But he's only ever seen in the village as he passes through (he did nearly run into me once in his big jag though!) :roll::wink::lol:

I met Michael Palin and Louis Theroux at book signings, had dinner at a ball with Maureen Lipman and Verity Lambert, briefly met and chatted to June Whitfield, Joe Pasquale and Sharon Davies. Ummmm, shook Gene Pitney's hand, oh and Freddie Jones has been in my mum's shop. I think a few famous people live in the area: Ruby Wax, Sir Ben Kingsley, Jeremey Clarkson, Kate Moss. (weekenders! :roll:)

When I worked in Doughty Street in London, that Boris Johnson was always cycling around because the Spectator offices are there too and we used to shout Oy Boris you T*****

Everyone did it so that made it OK somehow.

And Alexi Sayle lived round there too but he is so last century :roll: