Lewis

:( Accident last night

Nat (brother) had his birthday party last night, and someone their age from another school was involved in an accident ...

He was a friend of a few friends here (at the party, not on the forum), and a couple of people knew him so everyone was upset + a few people left.

He was hit by a bus at a traffic island, and we're not sure if he went to hospital first or not.

Won't post his name etc, but its all over facebook and will probably be on the news.

RIP ...

Oh Lewis, I'm so sorry. Such a shock for you all, look after yourself, eh? You have a lot of friends here, if you need somewhere to "talk"...

I'm alright ... sounds a really selfish thing to say but I didn't know him.

Just a bit of a shock for everyone - does make you think though.

Some of the 'hardest' kids in the school were in floods of tears :(

It's very sad news. It happened just around the corner from us. There is already a massive display of flowers at the scene. It's such a waste of life.

Thoughts with his family and friends.

Apparently the kids from his school are taking flowers in tomorrow and taking them to the roundabout.

There is a petition on facebook already, to move the crossing further away from the island towards the shops.

There was another accident last night at the junction at the top of my road. A jag + a vectra - loads of emergency services were there straight away and I don't know anymore, think they were ok.

I have just put 2 and 2 together as our school secretary came in and told me about this accident today as her daughters friends were actually on the bus when it happened. :?

Small world. What a horrible thing for them to go through too :(

I saw the people that had commented in the article today + everyone has been talking about him - one person can make a difference to so many people.