Hello chicken lovers! My name is Lucy and my lovely husband has bought me an eglu and two chickens for my birthday. It will arrive next week and I am so excited about meeting my 'girls'.

We are getting two Ginger Nut Rangers - can anyone share their experience of this breed please?

Really looking forward to being a chicken keeper, and really want to make sure my girls are healthy and happy.

Bye for now!

Lucy

I dont have gingernuts either, (well only the biscuit form :oops: ) but just wanted to say WELCOME :dance:

and also what a nice hubby you have buying you an eglu and chickens, I had to do this - :wall::wall: to get mine !! :lol:

You wont regret chickens or the eglu, they are fantastic and make you smile every day!

Hi Lucy and WELCOME! :D

Gwen and Doris are both GNR and they have lovely individual personalities, they are friendly (especially if they think food is involved :roll: ) and love "helping" me with the gardening :D:lol:

Not long to wait until your two arrive - look forward to hearing how you get on - you'll love them! 8)

Thank you lovely chicken people for all your welcoming messages! We are going to pick up our Eglu and chickens on Wednesday, and we're all really excited.

I was going to get only two Ginger Nuts, but I understand from Omlet that the Eglu can hold up to four chickens. I was wondering about adding a third Ginger Nut to the eglu. From everyone's pictures, the ginger nuts seem to be quite big chicksn, would there be room for three do you think?

Lucy