Tony M

Good Bye and Thank you from Tony

Hello everyone it's Tony from Aviaries4u, firstly i'd like to say thank you to all of you who have supported me over the years and that it has been a pleasure to speak to you on the phone, meet you in person and via email. I have had a great time bringing your runs to life and giving a lot of you your gardens back :).

Unfortunately due to health reasons i am no longer able to continue making runs and working both for the company and the full time job that i have. I have given this a lot of thought and i have decided to close my company and concentrate on my day job, family and my health. My joiner who some of you have met Lewis will be continuing to make chicken runs and i have given him my web site to help get him started. I will have no active part in this new venture.

Thank you all once again for all your support and may i wish you all well

K regards

Tony"

Really glad you have posted on here, as ever since it was posted on here that Lewis was taking over, I've been wondering if all was ok. Your aviaries are legendary! I'm sure Lewis will continue to keep up your high standards - I wish you well with the future, and glad that you are able to continue with the day job. Good luck to you, and thanks for producing such fabulous products over the last couple of years, many of us have been converted to walk-in runs following the glowing reports from others on here.

Tony, thank you so much for our WIR, my hubby was only saying the other day how good it looks at the bottom of the garden. I wish you well and hope your health problems resolve themselves. I'm sure your company will go on and on and we'll all get used to a 'Lewis' instead of a 'Tony' :wink::D

All the best.

Ann

So sorry that you are giving up making runs, am sooo pleased you have already built me my lovely run. I wish you all the best for the future, and hope that your health improves. :)

Thank you Tony, I can only echo what MadAboutChooks just said. I love my run, the pre-and post sales service was second to none, you were a great help from start to finish and a pleasure to know, even though we never actually met!

My very best wishes for what ever the future brings.

Andrew

I haven't been on for a while with school and everything.

John and I both wish you well for the future and want to say a massive 'Thank you' for building those blooming awkward runs we asked you for. They were never a standard shape or size but you have built brilliant homes for our girls.

When you call at your Dad's in Yarmouth give us a call and we will do bacon butties and cuppas.

Jan and John