Lewis

X Factor

I'm extremely pleased that Matt won, because his voice is one of those voices that makes the hair on the back of my neck stand on end. Rebecca has a fantastic voice, but she is very boring to watch, and only seems to sing one type of song - but I think she will be a star as there is a market for her stuff.

Matt was not so good in the final two weeks, but he has had a horrible sore throat, and that makes singing the way he does very hard.

One real gem I found on iTunes was the album released by the band for which he was front-man before X Factor: Called Seven Summers (band and album). Fantastic stuff. The fact that he is both a musician and songwriter as well as great singer really sets him apart from the X Factor karaoke singers, and he should make a huge success of his talent. I hope they don't package him too much.

It was always Matt or Aiden for me this year. So glad Matt won. He was a worthy winner, despite his bad throat the last two weeks, which hampered his performances. He's a bit different from the usual Leona/Alexandra choice. I'm sure he'll manage to wangle his real personality back in to his performances after the X-Factor sanitisation process wears off.

I wish I'd had a double bet at the bookies (Matt and Matt). :lol:

Off to see what Harry said to him now......