Lewis

X Factor

Glad Wagner has gone but I'm actually sad that Katie has gone as she had an original style about her and had far more of an X Factor than Mary who to me is just a Shirley Bassey tribute act and is not viable as a "pop star" at all! I thought she was awful in the sing off, many of her notes were waaaayyy off key!

I agree - my ears have still not recovered from either of the sing off numbers!

Hooray the wierdo has gone! Mary should have gone too. She looked like she'd been dragged through a hedge backwards in the sing off! :shock: She needs to go next week & I think Cher can go now too.

One direction, Matt & Rebecca. Who wins......You decide! :wink::lol:

Emma.x

Exactly what I thought - goodness knows what she'd been up to! Hubby was upset that Katie went, I wasn't bothered. Thought Cher came across quite hard on the vt in the show but I suppose at least she's determined.

Don't shoot me but I actually thought Wagner sang better in the sing off than Mary did :lol:

Don't shoot me but I actually thought Wagner sang better in the sing off than Mary did :lol:

I agree...runs to hide :oops:

I still don't like Cher. She is another one who is all style over content. How quickly she can change her image when it suits. I saw someone at a concert a couple of weeks ago who I think she is copying

This girl is really talented. She can really sing - this track is not my taste but she sings some lovely self written stuff. Her 'attitude' is very like the one that Cher has. It is not that obvious in this video but the one that shows it more has explicit lyrics.

I'm glad to see the back of them both.

I'm with Egluntyne all the way. Both have been overdue the boot for some weeks. :dance::dance::dance:

Mary can sing, but she is beginning to sound very samey, week after week. Quite liked One Direction, but they are just children in my eyes. Rebecca's second song was much better than her first. Loved her look for that song too. Much better than the leopard print (*shudder*). Matt's "Knights in White Satin" was the song of the night. He is much better whan he sings in that style. If Cher goes next I will be a very happy bunny. I really disliked both of her performances last night. DD's friends call her "The Gremlin". Cruel, but I can see what they mean. :lol:

Simon made reference after the sing-off to a comment Mary made on itv2 last night. I'm puzzled :think:

Anyone know what he was referring to?

That's what I want to know too :shock: I hope somebody knows.

I honestly think that Mary had probably gone as far as she could, although look at how well Subo has done.

I really thought that Matt was going to go out, his second song was dire, I know he had been ill but it just seemed the wrong song.

Rebecca was brilliant (I'm not usually overkeen on her) and One Direction did well.

Absolutely loved Glee and Alexandra on the Sunday show. Alexandra's song brought tears to my eyes, she really was a worthy singer and can sing most genres of songs. :D

Have a look at this thread form another forum as to what Mary said

http://www.welovebristol.com/blog/mary-itv2-offended-simon-xfactor

Apparantly its the first time that the finalists have not been chosen just by the public vote. They dont normally have a sing off and some people think taht Cher got the lowest public vote so they changed the rules :think:

I'm not at work this weekend so I get to watch the final uninterrupted from the comfort of my home :dance: I wish Cher had been the one to leave last night, I'm so sick and tired of her now. I've wanted Matt to win all along but he's disappointed me so much since the start that I'm contemplating a move to the Rebecca camp :shock:

Apparantly its the first time that the finalists have not been chosen just by the public vote. They dont normally have a sing off and some people think taht Cher got the lowest public vote so they changed the rules :think:

That's interesting, I was thinking just that yesterday. I was sure it was us that voted in the last few weeks and that the judges didn't get the final say.

I've wanted Matt to win all along but he's disappointed me so much since the start that I'm contemplating a move to the Rebecca camp :shock:

I'm with you on that one. I think for me, Matt lacks charisma. I love Rebecca but I am finding her a bit samey and am beginning to find her voice grating. The songs sound the same every week. Still like her though. I thought 1 Direction actually sang their second song well. Cher was awfully flat this week, she sounded awful.

I definitely smell a smelly rat here! :shock:

Dermot O'leary clealy stated on Saturday night that it was "you and your votes alone decided who goes through". Did you notice how chirpy Cheryl was when the show started last night?? (putting the v's up behind Cowell's head) seemed very jovial for her....almost as if she might have known her acts were safe as they changed the format at the last minute. :evil:

I wasn't Mary's biggest fan but she floored CHER-L with her sing off song.

I've watched xfactor from the beginning and it's now really dire. Cheryl Cole and Cowell have absolutely ruined if for me. :(

Matt or Rebecca to win!

I think that the right people went through to the final. Cher's rapping annoys me because she has a beautiful voice when she sings properly. Mary was good but had gone as far as she could and will get a career out of her stay, she did have a bit of a tendency to shout her lyrics.

Matt's first song was excellent but his second was terrible.

Rebecca was good at the weekend, but I don't really like her voice.

One Direction have really grown on me too. Should be a good finals weekend.

:roll: I think it is all a fix. I really rate Rebecca though - her voice is fantastic and she's beautiful and so sophisticated when she sings. Mary was ok but no better or worse than a lot of other people. Matt is getting a bit samey, One Direction are just like all the others that have been and gone. As for Cher .... Give her a slap someone - although it has to be said she has excellent stage presence. Oops - I'm getting to be a right old moaner. I think X Factor has run its course. Time for something new. !gogreen!

I think she is amazing - I could listen to her all day long.

I love Matt too, & really want him to win,as I think he is more of an all-rounder than Rebecca.

I loath & detest Cher,with a hatred bordering on the pathological :twisted:

I think I may have mentioned this before :eh::lol:

I think she is hard & charmless,as well as talentless & cheap.