Lewis

X Factor

I read in the paper that there is a "bad singer appreication club" that encourages people to vote for the rubbish singers.

How true that is..I don't know.

There is a face book campaign going to get Wagner to win, started just like the campaign to get Rage Against the Machine to Christmas number one last year. Ummm its meant to be a message to Simon

Hmmm, don't think I agreed with that. I personally think Katie should have gone.

I can not wish Katie out as although she is not my cup of tea I feel deeply uncomfortable that we are all be influenced by the hate campaign against her. Such vilification is awful, at the end of the day its a singing competition, she is not so evil that she deserves all that has been said about her. However I did then wonder tonight whether she should have gone for her own mental health and sanity :(

Interesting how they usually make a point of stating that they are judging purely on the sing off that the majority voted to keep Katie in when she seemed to forget the words and then swore before becoming all dramatic and sat down.

I do agree that she has more personality than Treyc and that she is getting an awful lot of unfair press. I don't think that either of them would last much longer in the competition.

I cannot believe that Wagner is still in. :roll:

Aiden rocks!

I'm with you there. I love Aiden's intense style. It works for me! :D

That said, Matt was the best this week. I absolutely adored his performance.

Those two boys are the only real contenders for me now. I can't believe that Katie is still hanging in there when the public so obviously want her to go. :x TreyC was so much the better singer in the sing off.

Well I for one am glad TreyC has gone. Her name spelling was annoying enough IMHO,but she also has zero personality & a generic voice.

I much prefer Katie who is unusual & quirky. I think she has suffered horribly with this hate campaign,which is awfully unfair & must be so hurtful.

Well I for one am glad TreyC has gone. Her name spelling was annoying enough IMHO,but she also has zero personality & a generic voice.

I much prefer Katie who is unusual & quirky. I think she has suffered horribly with this hate campaign,which is awfully unfair & must be so hurtful.

I agree with all you say here Cinnamon. Treyc had a good voice, but it didn't stand out at all and agree with what the judges said that she didn't really have a niche at all.

Totally agree about the generic voice. I rolled my eyes when she started to sing her song for survival last night :roll: It was as dull as all the others she's sung, she really should've pulled something special out of the bag. One of the things I like to judge them by is if I turned on the radio would I instantly recognise who was singing. With her I wouldn't, she sounds like so many other acts.

Katie was terrible last night, if it wasn't for the backing singers during the chorus I don't think you would have heard the song at all.

I really enjoyed Matt, Rebecca and One Direction last night. I kind of enjoyed Cher, but didn't particularly care for Aiden this week.

Obviously Wagner was dreadful as usual and I feel quiet sorry for him now (with the booing) as it really is embarrassing.

Dare I say it? Once again I thought Katie was dire .. and she looked like a Hilda Ogden tribute act.

I'm guessing that Paije (?sp) will be for the chop tonight .. although It should be Wagner or Katie. IMHO.

:lol::lol::lol:

I thought they were all shocking- the Elton John theme was just so inappropriate, I get the distinct impression that the themes for the week are based on Simon Cowell's music library!! :?

I AM SO ANGRY....THAT IS JUST WRONG :evil::evil::x

There are so many that should have gone before Aiden was there -IMHO of course. (Wagner, Katie and Paije spring to mind) What was Simon doing???? He obviously meant to send it to deadlock but even a person with one brain cell can see Katie's time is up. As I said before I don't like the backlash against her but its her time, the public don't like her and its no good for her self worth to go on.

Sorry rant over

Simon has pound signs in his eyes. Controversy = Cash. I do however think that he should have voted Katie out for her own good. It is not nice to see someone so disliked put through this every week. I really don't like her but I don't like to see what she goes through every week even though she brings a lot of it on herself.