Lewis

X Factor

I don't think Katie is going anywhere for a long while. The judges plainly like her and in the bottom two she could probably beat Paije, Wagner and possibly even Mary. And if she could sing her Saturday song like she did tonight in her 'save me' song she could even escape the bottom two if she's lucky. Love her or hate her, she's certainly more talented than a lot of the 'singers' on there :lol:

I realise I am in a minority, but I loved Aiden and I'm saddened he's gone. I liked his Crowded House "save me" song much more than Katie's. :(

That said, I haven't voted yet at all this year, so I can't really quibble at the result. He obviously wasn't that popular with the voting public. I still think he was miles better than Katie though. I have never liked her, right from the auditions. It's nothing personal. I'm not jumping on any hate campaign bandwagon. I just don't think she can sing. I really don't know why the judges insist on saving her week after week.

Matt is the only one left I really like now.

I was glad to see Aiden go, although it should have been Wagner, he is getting beyond cringworthy :roll:

I can't forgive Aiden for murdering 'Nothing Compares 2 U' last week, it is one of my all time favourite songs. He was awful this week too and Katie's save me song was very good. She does well when she is allowed to sing songs that suit her voice. I don't take to her as a person, but she is a fighter and you have to pretty tough to get on in that business.

How could Cheryl not be familiar with one of the songs on the show, they were all famous songs, and she sits there and claims to be a good judge of music :shock:

Edited to say that most of the songs this week were sung badly, does this prove Elton John to be a good singer, I think it does.

For the first time I was disappointed in Rebecca.

Wagner disgusts me ... he surely has to go, especially if the reports in the papers this week are true. He certainly hasn't had any difficulty in moving his shoulders whilst on stage, and if he does Karate every day there can't be much wrong with them.

Loved Cher and One Direction.

Mary has a wonderful voice for the type of song she sang last night

Trouble is that's the only kind of song she can sing. If Shirley Bassey can sing with gusto, then so can she. She can't do restrained and quiet singing.

I agree that Wagner should go though, he really disgusts me!

I agree about Mary as she sounds so like Shirley Bassey and she may be able to make a name for herself using those type of songs. She is certainly not a pop star but has a lovely strong clear voice (with the right song). If Wagner does not go tonight I doubt I would be able to watch him another week - need to put it off at his performance.

My ED and I watched this properly last night, and we have caught a bits of it in previous weeks.

We were pleased Aiden went last week. I thought he ruined Crowded House and I felt he was very stroppy.

There is something about Cher that I just don't like, and her singing last night, although good, was just too warbly and stretching each and every note drives me bonkers.

Wagner should go now. He is just being kept in for entertainment factor. But this is a singing show about people who have a certain something special. Its just cringy now.

Much as I don't like boy bands, I think there is a certain something Monkiesesqu about One Direction.

I like Katie and her save me song last week was wonderful. She was very good last night as well - the song could have almost been written for her.

Who else is there?

Matt seems quite good, but I haven't heard much of his singing, so can't be totally sure.

Mary has a strong voice, and we do like her (ED thinks that the older people should win things like this rather than the young as the young people will have plenty of more chances :shock::lol: )

The other lady - is it Rebecca? She is ok too, just nothing spectacular.

Wonder who will be going tonight? I hope its Wagner.

For some reason OH is hooked on this so I have caught bits and pieces.

Cher's performance in the sing off was awful - possibly because she was crying but it was dreadful. Then Lewis describes her as being "incredible." Just don't get that!

Surely this show has gone past its sell by date!