Lewis

X Factor

I fully expect to get hung for being so harsh but Rebecca killed a totally amazing song.

Listen to the original. It does not need her tweaking and warbling, and whilst I know a lot of you will say that shes a good singer, which she probably is, that cover shows she is a one trick pony her songs sound the same. Ruined :(

I really didn't like him at the beginnig but Matt was amazing

I have to admit that I'm not overly keen on Rebecca either. I don't think I would want to listen to an album or concert of any of them really! Most of them have very distinctive voices which could grate on me I'm afraid. I did really enjoy Matt's song, he put so much emotion in it. I enjoyed Paije's too.

Right, after a good nights sleep, I now have a theory about Wagner and think its all a cunning plan. Many of you won't remember Les Dawson, who used to play the piano really badly. I recall someone saying about him that it actually took a lot of skill to play that badly and in fact he was an accomplished pianist.

So my theory is that Wagner is really a very talented singer to be able to miss all those notes. He will get all the way to the final by being a novelty act then come out and sing like Pavarotti, thus taking an unsuspecting public by storm, and winning.

You heard it here first.

Right, now off to brave Merry Hill for some retail therapy!

As much as I utterly adore Matt I wish he wouldn't screech so much. He doesn't need to be so high. Simon Cowell was spot on a few weeks ago, he said something along the lines of there was something about Matts voice that reminded him of Bono from U2. I think it was probably when he did 'Just The Way You Are'. I'd love it if he could sing like that again. 'First Time Ever I Saw Your Face' is such a special song for me and I don't think Matt sang it as well as he could've done.

Right, after a good nights sleep, I now have a theory about Wagner and think its all a cunning plan. Many of you won't remember Les Dawson, who used to play the piano really badly. I recall someone saying about him that it actually took a lot of skill to play that badly and in fact he was an accomplished pianist.

So my theory is that Wagner is really a very talented singer to be able to miss all those notes. He will get all the way to the final by being a novelty act then come out and sing like Pavarotti, thus taking an unsuspecting public by storm, and winning.

NO NO NO - please no - he is a has been surely - he reminds me of jedward who could not sing last year (sorry) and look what they have achieved!!

I wanted Paije in the sing off this week. I don't like him. For a 19 year old, he is like an old man. Ugh! Katie was such a drama queen. It was like ' you will feel sorry for me'.

I'm telling you - Wagner could be Xmas number one. Either that or he will be presenting Saturday morning tv next year! :shock: Elton John songs next week. I bet he does I'm still standing! :roll::lol:

Emma.x

I bet Elton is utterly thrilled that it's his songs being slaughtered next week :lol:

I think Cheryl knew what she was doing tonight. She must've known if it went to deadlock Katie would've gone so to keep her in she had to not vote. If you listen to Cheryls comments it's obvious she prefers Katie over TreyC, infact I'd go so far as to say she prefers the stable cat over TreyC! It was obvious that Simon would vote to keep Kate Weasel (as my OH calls her) because he paid to get her out of her US contract.