Lewis

X Factor

Whoever is voting for Wagner needs their head seeing to. It is a disgrace...my dad is thinking of auditioning next year. :wink:

Who in their right mind thinks it is right for a thief to carry on in the competition? Not just that but he sings out of tune, looks awful & is dodgy with the dancers around him. Ugh! Just imagine his album cover! :vom: Wagner's Xmas Love Collection. It does not bear thinking about.

Rant over - I know it's only a show, but him! :evil:

Emma.x

The people who get together on websites to keep dreadful people like Wagner in spoil thw show for the rest of us :twisted:

Wagner totally disgusts me :vom::vom::vom:

His performances and behaviour are spoiling the show for me, seriously thinking of not watching next week. It is supposed to be enjoyable and I am finding myself getting really angry watching him now !!!! :evil::evil::evil::evil:

I blame Louis. Wagner should have never been allowed to go on the live shows! :shameonu: Louis has created a monster and it's out of his hands now. People will keep Wagner in just to annoy Simon. :(

I like most of the singers left in the competition, but hope Matt will win. :D

People vote for Wagner/Ann Widdicombe just to annoy other. However as other people leave the show, eventually the votes against Wagner will outweigh the votes for. It was an odd weekend. There are only two people on the show whose albums I would buy - Matt and Cher - they are different and individual in their styles. I thought Cher's version of "Stay" was stunning, amazing and very moving. Katie is growing on me.

Others are good singers but would probably put out pretty boring/bland/formulaic albums - Rebecca has a stunning voice but sings to a formula and I couldn't listen to more than a couple of songs without getting bored. I do hope they are not trying to turn Matt into a formula pop star because he's much better than that. I hope he wins, but think One Direction will win as they will get the vote of everybody under 15 years of age, even though there is only one chap in the band who can sing approximately in tune.

Even though it is one of my fave songs in the world, I thought Wagner did actually sing quite well *hides behind a cushion*. I'd rather he chose a different song, but his singing was much much better. In that he actually sung.

Matt was brilliant! I got shivers :D

Did not like Cher, sorry.

Katie did ok, not brilliantly.

Rebecca was ok as well. She has an amazing voice, but I fell she can only do one style of singing, and that is what is limiting her.

One Direction were good too.

Who else? Irish lady (sorry can't remember her name) did ok too.

After tonight, I hope Matt wins, but I can see One Direction winning. Actually, for how things pan out for the winners and runers up, I think its probably best to be a runner up. So Winner One Direction and runner up Matt :D