Lewis

X Factor

Matt was the best by a mile this week. Inspired choice of song. :clap::clap::clap:

I do still like Aiden though (my guilty pleasure, perhaps?) I quite like his psychotic intense style. I never was one to go for the comfortable option.

Bel Amie and One Direction are totally rubbish. Wagner is beyond embarassing. Cher and Katie were less annoying than usual but I still think they are all style and no substance. Mary needs an update, as does Paije. Sadly, Rebecca is turning into a Leona clone. Treyc needs to stop screaming at full pitch, but didn't deserve the bottom two.

I was sad to see John go. He seemed such fun in auditions. They never should have taken away his hat and homogenised all the personality out of him. Still, he allowed them to do that, I suppose.

Have I forgotten anybody? :lol::lol::lol:

We have to disagree. Me and DH (who never agree) loved Aiden tonight so much that we might actually vote!

Do agree as we are bored with Rebecca now, and Mary. One trick ponies. Wagner just goes without saying... awful but could be kept in as an annoyance factor.

So many were out of tune, unbelievable. For us the ones that stood out last night were One Direction (hubby especially thought they were good) and for me Cher, she sang the song so well. Still think she's a bit strange though and definitely a mini Cheryl. Really enjoyed Paije's song too although his voice could start to get annoying.

Wagner really should go now, it was really embarrassing. I didn't like Aiden's song last night, he definitely needs to start doing some different songs. I don't like Treyc, she makes my ears hurt and Rebecca's voice is now as irritating to me as Diane Vickers voice was. I agreed with Danni over the girls band, they lost quiet a bit of the song because of the dancing.

Cher was absolutely brilliant this week. I was really touched by her performance & I thought she looked lovely this week. Wow to Rebecca - she has it all that girl!

I also loved one direction for the first time this week. It could have been the song choice, as I love that & have my own version of it with my sister in law. :oops:

Wagner - oh my god (again). He must go. Either him or Belle Amie. Had enough of TreyC now too shouting.

Hated Aiden this week & Matt was poor too. Shame as I love Matt.

I'm thinking Cher could win this whole thing!

Emma.x

I have tried to like Cher,I really have,but something about her hard little face and dead eyes really turns me off,however good her voice is :?

No one was amazing this week in my opinion,but I enjoyed Katie,Matt,Paige,Mary & Rebecca.

Whoever did Katies styling should be strung up...........................

I'm finding it hard to really, really like anyone this year :? There are people that I think are good singers and performers but no-one that I'm really drawn to. Maybe that will change.....

I find Cher quite odd. It is almost like she turns on the emotion as and when, I could be being harsh, but I just don't find her very believable yet.

I think she has had a tough life. She is from a traveller background & probably had to take a lot of being got at from society.

Her uncle died recently & I think she sang ' Stay with me' at his funeral. No wonder she was crying after her performance.

I preferred her feminine image last night rather than the tough street kid style.

Who will go tonight? :anxious:

Emma.x

Yay - Belle Amie gone! :clap: I didn't think much of Katie's sing off though. Who the heck is voting for Wagner in the hope that he will be number 1 at Xmas? :shock: Oh no - please don't go there!

What will he sing next?

I pray for Matt to be brilliant next week - just adore him. Something like his Britney again would be great. :D

Emma.x

I like Katie a lot, but I just thought that her song choice for sing off wasn't right for her. I loved it when she did King of the swingers from Jungle Book. That is the style I like her doing. :D She looks like a pop star & I love the craziness of her styling - very Lady Gaga, I love it.

I think the winner will either be... Cher, Rebecca, Matt or One Direction.

Emma.x